Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

Love how durable these irons are! I have a ton of rounds and they still clean up like new!
This is still an under talked about standout to me, they’re bulletproof it seems

You know what I really like about these is the fact that even on a miss you aren't completely penalized. Sure you'll lose some distance but its never awful like a blade. It definitely looks like a players iron but has some forgiveness packed in there.. My copper are showing some wear. They won't hold up long term like the chrome but I'm ok with it.

I like the wear I’m seeing on my copper. I would take the finish off out of curiosity but my captains orders say no.

You know what I really like about these is the fact that even on a miss you aren't completely penalized. Sure you'll lose some distance but its never awful like a blade. It definitely looks like a players iron but has some forgiveness packed in there.. My copper are showing some wear. They won't hold up long term like the chrome but I'm ok with it.
I would love to see a photo that shows what they look like with some wear.

Reactions: MH
I would love to see a photo that shows what they look like with some wear.
Give me a few minutes and I’ll post a couple

I would guess about 20 rounds and a huge amount of practice sessions. 2DBFF159-1C0C-4B51-968B-DAD51B7F3F22.jpegC8A9BF92-C12A-4CF6-B61D-7D0B95588B7B.jpeg3EA9B006-3209-436D-96DA-13017F987DC1.jpeg

I think that those look great, still.
I’m very pleased. The wear isn’t bad at all. I have not used one from a bunker YET but that won’t bother me. They shine up well for sure

Hey Morgan Cuppers!!!

Tell me your favorite thing about these irons, and why you think they were the best option for your game.

I think they are about the perfect size, they feel fantastic, the durability is crazy good and there is no surprises when it comes to distance. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed them.

I think they are about the perfect size, they feel fantastic, the durability is crazy good and there is no surprises when it comes to distance. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed them.
They are SO good. Presentation over the ball is pretty damn confidence inspiring as well, for whatever reason.

Hey Morgan Cuppers!!!

Tell me your favorite thing about these irons, and why you think they were the best option for your game.
I dig the copper but for me its the feel. Best feeling irons I've had in the bag maybe ever. They are the best because I said so!

I dig the copper but for me its the feel. Best feeling irons I've had in the bag maybe ever. They are the best because I said so!

The Copper opened the door to me loving the presentation of those irons.

I'll admit I kind of overlooked them in chrome.

@jdtox you got any updated photos of how that copper looks today?

I did see @hedley_lamarr08 photos up a few. just curious to see if there are similarities

@jdtox you got any updated photos of how that copper looks today?
I actually was just taking some. A little more wear from sandy range but nothing crazy. I got these in just the right angle/light so it looks worse than it is. Again to me at address I don't even see it.

IMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpg

honestly, even though it's exaggerated, I still don't think that looks bad at all.

I actually was just taking some. A little more wear from sandy range but nothing crazy. I got these in just the right angle/light so it looks worse than it is. Again to me at address I don't even see it.

View attachment 9032011View attachment 9032012
Interesting that the sole is holding up a TON better than i expected, even with the strikes of not-clean balls showing through.

They are SO good. Presentation over the ball is pretty damn confidence inspiring as well, for whatever reason.

I had a lesson the other day and my instructor couldn’t stop hitting them. Loved the way they looked and felt.They just want to be hit!

Interesting that the sole is holding up a TON better than i expected, even with the strikes of not-clean balls showing through.
hers a pic in outside light, same club.
D3CB4E45-C1A3-46F5-A9FC-276A4F80A400.jpeg

So basically, you're going to create the perfect triangle wear pattern over the next few months.

Got it. That's sweet.

[/QUOTE

the best feeling irons I have had!

Good day with these today. Finally hitting a groove with them again after a re-acclimation period. I remember why I could never get rid of them now, just so damn solid.

Back