TheRyno

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone compared the LTD/F9 or played both? Reviews on the F9 seem great with ballspeed and forgiveness. The LTD was unique a few years ago with the tech and low spin, high moi. Is the F9 that much better overall or LTD any more forgiving? Any other major differences?

I consider the F9 to be the evolution of the LTD

I consider the F9 to be the evolution of the LTD

Ok then answer me this riddle Batman- Why does Bryson play with a LTD and not a F8 or F9?

Ok then answer me this riddle Batman- Why does Bryson play with a LTD and not a F8 or F9?

Bryson plays the KING F9 Speedback Driver.

Cobra LTD vs F9

@JB think we ever see a new direct evolution of the LTD?

Some serious tech here, and it was such a fun driver.

Bryson plays the KING F9 Speedback Driver.

cd1721607b2a0b14a646391da9c61a64.jpg

Lol, good lord Alex. Hahahahaha

@JB think we ever see a new direct evolution of the LTD?

Some serious tech here, and it was such a fun driver.

No. Well to be fair, I think a lot of that tech has moved into the F9, then they added the aero to it and you have a pretty complete package.

No. Well to be fair, I think a lot of that tech has moved into the F9, then they added the aero to it and you have a pretty complete package.

Very true.

The port was just so freaking cool for visible tactile tech!

Very true.

The port was just so freaking cool for visible tactile tech!

Whats interesting is that the driver didn't sell. Not well anyway, and it could compete with most on the market.
The King F9 on the other hand is selling well. Heard from a very large brick and mortar retailer that it was their #2 driver this month so far.

I couldn’t get the LTD in the air - most of it was shaft pairings and swing at the time - always did love the sound and the weight port was sooo cool

Whats interesting is that the driver didn't sell. Not well anyway, and it could compete with most on the market.
The King F9 on the other hand is selling well. Heard from a very large brick and mortar retailer that it was their #2 driver this month so far.

Yeah, the LTD for me was the best until the F9, it just got destroyed by the M1/M2 release, unfortunate really.

The buzz with the F9 is real, it can’t be denied. Best part is the performance backs it up and then some imo.

I couldn’t get the LTD in the air - most of it was shaft pairings and swing at the time - always did love the sound and the weight port was sooo cool

me either. i wanted to love that driver so bad, but it had NO spin for me. it felt/sounded incredible, and i still think it's the best looking driver i have ever seen.

i asked someone at cobra about the ltd. they were so jazzed about the tech, saying that achieving zero cg was a really big deal. then i felt like none of that tech story was ever mentioned again. but they said a lot of it was incorporated into future releases.

Yeah, the LTD for me was the best until the F9, it just got destroyed by the M1/M2 release, unfortunate really.

The buzz with the F9 is real, it can’t be denied. Best part is the performance backs it up and then some imo.

What I love about it is that it’s the performance that’s creating the buzz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the F9 zero cg or close to it? From all the the reviews it seems like it accomplishes what the LTD looked like it would on paper, distance with forgiveness. I’m curious what the numbers not the F9 are compared to the LTD (MOI, ball speed, etc).

Back