For Sale Cobra LTDx driver/3w, Callaway uw, Edel SMS wedge, SHAFTS (HZRDUS, Ventus, Linq)

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
All prices include shipping to CONUS. Open to discuss discount with multiple purchases.
Feel free to ask for more pics or any questions.
All heads have been used for 3 to 12 rounds or so this year.

Edel SMS wedge lunatic fringe green edition - SOLD

Callaway UW 21* - sold

Cobra LTDx Driver 9* - SOLD
Cobra LTDx 3w - SOLD

Last edited:
Both Cobra heads are blue version. Tiny scratch on driver head that I struggled to get a good pic of.

Last edited:
Why couldn't the UW be the 19 degree ,😢

Monday bump

What did you think of the LTDx 3 wood.. I keep bouncing back and forth about 3 wood or just play a 2H. I would crank it to 16 degrees and play it like that. I wouldn't necessarily need the shaft either..

What did you think of the LTDx 3 wood.. I keep bouncing back and forth about 3 wood or just play a 2H. I would crank it to 16 degrees and play it like that. I wouldn't necessarily need the shaft either..
actually like it quite a bit, goes for days, have been playing it +1 as well. It just gets used maybe once every other round, so going to try to switch up top of bag with some shorter more flexible options. I have nothing bad to say about it.

actually like it quite a bit, goes for days, have been playing it +1 as well. It just gets used maybe once every other round, so going to try to switch up top of bag with some shorter more flexible options. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Would you just do the head or do you want to sell as a set?

Prefer to sell together, but I'd consider if that was the interest.
Im going on vacation next week. If it is still here when I get back we can talk.

Wednesday night price drop.

Any driver shafts with a Cobra tip? I might try a different shaft in mine something a little less stiff.

Ventus blue sold bump

as a new ponder, would also consider trading the LTDx 3w for an LTDx 5w. (y)

little surprised no one wants a half-priced wedge and driver.

willing to sell the white M40X separately as well if any interest. say $135 shipped.

M40x Linq pending sale.

LTDx driver now priced as head only.

How much just for the 3 wood head?

I will take the Edel wedge I wanted to get one but it was 3 weeks.
PM Sent

couple more price drops.

Back