Look at that Vessel bag. The 2nd sexist thing in that picture.

1642645732504.png

I am giving it serious thought as well. If I stay out of jail off the tee I can typically score pretty well.
Same here, tough to keep it in the 80s (good score for me) when you're putting multiple balls OB off the tee 😆
I'm hopeful this year will be a much better year off the tee but this nugget will stick in my mind for future reference.

Same here, tough to keep it in the 80s (good score for me) when you're putting multiple balls OB off the tee 😆
I'm hopeful this year will be a much better year off the tee but this nugget will stick in my mind for future reference.
Yep. Shot one of my best rounds over the last six months in gross conditions last week with poor putting for me. But I played the same ball all 18 holes and it made such a difference to my card (81 for me).

I do think the blue head would have looked better in a matte finish. The black looks great

Super interested in the LTDx now that I have read @Jman 's awesome article. Missed last years Cobra driver selection, but these look solid as heck. Already have a Stealth Plus on order but I may have to think about canceling it. If not, nothing wrong with carry 2, 2022 drivers is there?

Nice write up. The LTDx Max sounds like I may have to go give it a test.

Super interested in the LTDx now that I have read @Jman 's awesome article. Missed last years Cobra driver selection, but these look solid as heck. Already have a Stealth Plus on order but I may have to think about canceling it. If not, nothing wrong with carry 2, 2022 drivers is there?
Nope, but why stop at two?

Matte finishes are the best. If I had the choice it would be matte every time...except this time with the blue. Man that looks good!

Matte finishes are the best. If I had the choice it would be matte every time...except this time with the blue. Man that looks good!
I agree. I prefer matte finish usually, but the blue looks great here in pictures. I definitely need to see both color ways in person.

I’m pretty much set on the LTDx. Speed training for fitting starts on Monday.

As much as I LOVE my Rad Xd, the “unicorn” has me intrigued.

Holy cow, this driver is absolutely bonkers I am hovering over the pre-order now. This LS model has my interest written all over it.

@Jman you were 100% not kidding about these things coming out of the oven HOT.

Who thinks about the size of with their wallet when trying to eke out two more yards of carry with driver? :p
There, I have properly edited your post.

I’m pretty much set on the LTDx. Speed training for fitting starts on Monday.

I think this LTDx is going to be a fitting champion for an overwhelming amount of the population.

I think this LTDx is going to be a fitting champion for an overwhelming amount of the population.
It seems to be the safest. I woke the RADSpeed up last year at 7.5 degrees and an X flex. The F3 stiff was a problem. I won’t make that mistake this year.

Holy cow, this driver is absolutely bonkers I am hovering over the pre-order now. This LS model has my interest written all over it.

@Jman you were 100% not kidding about these things coming out of the oven HOT.
DO IT! ;)

It seems to be the safest. I woke the RADSpeed up last year at 7.5 degrees and an X flex. The F3 stiff was a problem. I won’t make that mistake this year.

Absolutely, if you're not above 120 mph swing speed I think LS becomes really too low of spin.

I did, I was blown away by the numbers. I don't need anything more than that to spend $500. 🤣

This is definitely going to get compared to my F9. I absolutely love that driver but I want to see that LTDx in action too.

This is definitely going to get compared to my F9. I absolutely love that driver but I want to see that LTDx in action too.
I don’t think there will be any comparison

Back