got my LS in today...doesn't feel quite as stiff as the set up i tried at PGASS...no matter...

A friend of mine @robrandalgz recently gave me a regular flex shaft to try and I am loving the LTDx with this shaft. I liked it before with Ventus blue stiff, but felt I was fighting it some to keep the fade from becoming a slice.

this driver is fantastic
D3786E24-1FE9-4E01-939F-DF06F890F0C8.jpeg

A friend of mine @robrandalgz recently gave me a regular flex shaft to try and I am loving the LTDx with this shaft. I liked it before with Ventus blue stiff, but felt I was fighting it some to keep the fade from becoming a slice.

this driver is fantastic
View attachment 9111797
Are you trying to emulate an Autoflex shaft with this Even Flow CB? I have heard this shaft can provide similar results as an Autoflex.

Are you trying to emulate an Autoflex shaft with this Even Flow CB? I have heard this shaft can provide similar results as an Autoflex.
I have never hit auto flex. Honestly, this was just a blind trial that worked. I just wanted to try something less stiff than I had in the garage.

This driver just makes me happy. Pulled it on 12 holes today, missed 3 fairways. One was just a straight up trash dead yank left. Majestic by some accounts. Lazy swing thinking the wind would help slide it right, and I said why ride the wind when you can fight it aggressively! And did so.

One hit fairway and bounced funny and trickled into a fairway bunker.

The third was a clubhead off the fairway after driving through it on a dogleg right.

Those were the only 3 fairways I missed all day with anything off the tee. It’s just lovely.

This driver just makes me happy. Pulled it on 12 holes today, missed 3 fairways. One was just a straight up trash dead yank left. Majestic by some accounts. Lazy swing thinking the wind would help slide it right, and I said why ride the wind when you can fight it aggressively! And did so.

The third was a clubhead off the fairway after driving through it on a dogleg right.

Those were the only 3 fairways I missed all day with anything off the tee. It’s just lovely.

That sounds like a good time. So much fun when you have confidence with Driver.

Local shop has one of these used and pretty much flawless for $300. Great looking head. Face milling is really cool too.

Local shop has one of these used and pretty much flawless for $300. Great looking head. Face milling is really cool too.

Yep, got a few weird looks of “you’re pulling driver here? Why?”

“Because I can…” and then striped.
Because when you’re splitting fairways and driving through doglegs, the correct answer is why the hell not?

Finally got the LS out today... Not sure me and the imx10 are fully agreeable but we're okay. I'd say although it's forgiving on off center shots (my specialty), I'd say the Rogue ST Max LS is moreso but maybe that's because the feel is different...initial impression is I like it.. How much? Not sure yet...gonna get the adhd5 re-tipped and go from there. But the challenge is to see if I can hit 300+ with each of the new drivers I've tried this year (stealth, Rogue ST Max and Max LS)... Not consistently mind you, but just enough to know it's there, you know?

My LTDx 10.5 with iM10 60 arrived today. Already booked two hours of sim time for tomorrow to start dialing it in. I'll post some data once I'm finished. Unfortunately I can't compare to numbers with my old F6+, since it's broken.

75% fwy's, good to see you are living up to the hackers hype

75% fwy's, good to see you are living up to the hackers hype
It’s a gift, really.

Should your team be concerned they don’t hit that many fairways? That seems problematic. Do they need some lessons from Little Rat or someone?

It’s a gift, really.

Should your team be concerned they don’t hit that many fairways? That seems problematic. Do they need some lessons from Little Rat or someone?
We don't concern ourselves with being better than the average touring pro off the tee.

Did I miss something Captain while I’ve been away in Iceland?

Is the Morgan Cup this year gonna be a skills contest?

Will we be doing flop shots over a wall to determine closest to the pin? Long drive contests perhaps. Longest putt made?

Damn, all this time I’ve been working on shooting lower scores too.

Glad there are no pictures on the scorecard I guess cause it ain’t how you drive it’s how you arrive.

Did I miss something Captain while I’ve been away in Iceland?

Is the Morgan Cup this year gonna be a skills contest?

Will we be doing flop shots over a wall to determine closest to the pin? Long drive contests perhaps. Longest putt made?

Damn, all this time I’ve been working on shooting lower scores too.

Glad there are no pictures on the scorecard I guess cause it ain’t how you drive it’s how you arrive.
Nah you didn't miss anything. More of the same, hackers are 75% fwys, 90% greens and 28 putts per round. We are playing a bunch of touring pros in disguise and @MWard is working his evil magic

Ok, glad to hear nothing has changed.

Guess I’ll just stick to the game plan that you and @LittleRat have drilled into our heads during our weekly calls and daily email check ins.

At first I wasn’t convinced that daily stair running and eating two raw eggs Rocky style would make a difference, but after two months it is definitely working!

Ok, glad to hear nothing has changed.

Guess I’ll just stick to the game plan that you and @LittleRat have drilled into our heads during our weekly calls and daily email check ins.

At first I wasn’t convinced that daily stair running and eating two raw eggs Rocky style would make a difference, but after two months it is definitely working!
I mean, some of us have been doing that since March idk

#swoleisthegoal
#sizeistheprize

Didn’t want to peak too early.

Ok. So I went to the sim to hit the LTDx so much, that I have a blister in my hand 🤦‍♂️ But starting to get comfortable with it. This is me on a good shot, hitting it smack in the middle. Didn't have a tool with me to adjust and see if lower loft would have been better off. But the potential is there, the rest is in the player.

I was hitting real world total distance of 220-230m (240-250yds) with the F6+. This is 245-260m (265-285yds) on Trackman. Can't wait to get on the course to try it. Most of my misses were on the left after pulling the shot, which is down to my inconsistent placement on the ball.

IMG_20220816_101154.jpg

Back