Hey, at 70% I want to hang with the Hackers too, am lowering the averages a decent amount 😂

Same here lol. I have been all over the planet. It has been an issue for a couple years now 😬

3 rounds in...we are getting really comfortable. i still feel like off center hits aren't as forgiving as the rogue st max/max ls...they still get plenty of distance but the feel is...ugh compared to off center strikes the rogue st's (haven't tried the TD LS, tho). my adhd5 is ready so i'll be putting that in for a few rounds to see how that combo works. i'm in my average distance window 250-275 (which is something i need to re-visit) so there's no disappointment there...although, i'd like to get that up a little here and there... i'd be interested in seeing how this compares to the std LTDx but that's not $ i'm ready to 🔥 just yet.

Same here lol. I have been all over the planet. It has been an issue for a couple years now 😬
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of there Nate, you and I can just hang in the first cut and make our birds from there :LOL:

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of there Nate, you and I can just hang in the first cut and make our birds from there :LOL:

Great point lol. Those tight lies in the fairway can be scary! Haha

It was next on my list to try but then the Smoke Blue clicked and haven't looked back
I tried the smoke blue yesterday in my driver and we didn’t get along, but I love it in my 3w. Makes zero sense but here we are, and the tensai white is full time back in the bag. Fun trial and error though.

Ok. So I went to the sim to hit the LTDx so much, that I have a blister in my hand 🤦‍♂️ But starting to get comfortable with it. This is me on a good shot, hitting it smack in the middle. Didn't have a tool with me to adjust and see if lower loft would have been better off. But the potential is there, the rest is in the player.

I was hitting real world total distance of 220-230m (240-250yds) with the F6+. This is 245-260m (265-285yds) on Trackman. Can't wait to get on the course to try it. Most of my misses were on the left after pulling the shot, which is down to my inconsistent placement on the ball.

View attachment 9112725

Looks really good to me.

Great point lol. Those tight lies in the fairway can be scary! Haha
Fairways. Deeply overrated things in my opinion ha

Played a course yesterday that was 7188yds to get some work with the LTDx. Hit 7/11 fairways and a smooth 283 playing avg on shot scope. It was a good day

Unfortunately, that's how my tee shots look lately too - last night was a real struggle.

I think a range session is probably in order.

Struggled with driver yesterday. After a nearly 3 week layoff and still fighting some jet lag didn’t help.

Built up a couple of shafts last night and took them to the range today.

LIN-Q White 6F4 was good but not sure it’s the right fit.

The Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 S performed a little better so I took it out on the course for today’s round. Will give it another go.

Got a couple more to build up and try. Looking forward to trying the LIN-Q Purple soon.

Been playing the LS with Atmos tour spec black for a quite a while now. It’s been a darn good driver. Been a lot more confident with the driver this year and a lot has to do with this combo

Unfortunately, that's how my tee shots look lately too - last night was a real struggle.

I think a range session is probably in order.

I need a range session for sure.

But instead, it’s a mini golf trip this weekend with the boys. A scramble, shamble, and 1 v 1 over 54 holes should get the driver in order, right?? 😬

Played a course yesterday that was 7188yds to get some work with the LTDx. Hit 7/11 fairways and a smooth 283 playing avg on shot scope. It was a good day
That is a long course, and some awesome driving! 283 playing average is no joke, nicely done! I think I need to wait until your back is turned and swap that Ventus out for something else :LOL:

Struggled with driver yesterday. After a nearly 3 week layoff and still fighting some jet lag didn’t help.

Built up a couple of shafts last night and took them to the range today.

LIN-Q White 6F4 was good but not sure it’s the right fit.

The Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 S performed a little better so I took it out on the course for today’s round. Will give it another go.

Got a couple more to build up and try. Looking forward to trying the LIN-Q Purple soon.
The shaft tinker is real - thankfully I've avoided too much of it, purely as a result of having a very limited set of choices in the house haha I'm just going full stock unless something falls in my lap over the next couple of weeks.

That is a long course, and some awesome driving! 283 playing average is no joke, nicely done! I think I need to wait until your back is turned and swap that Ventus out for something else :LOL:
I’ll let you give it a swing when you get over here so you know what you’re missing out on 😆

Well from a team perspective the golf trip this weekend was a fail, we got waxed.

But, if I were to pick an MVP from the weekend it was definitely the LTDx. Playing a nice cut with it at the moment and finding some fairways or at least keeping myself in play to have a shot at the green. I really saw the forgiveness all weekend and the speed off the face continue to impress me.

Definitely some great MC prep with a shamble, scramble, and 1v1 match.

Didn’t hit my LTDx that well at all last weekend, 30-40% fairways, so went to the range yesterday and played around with shafts and settings. Crazy game, had my low round of the year Sunday missing fairways. Lol.

IM10 just spins and floats too much for me, went back to my RDX Blue. Set in the D position at std 9* to try and just got in a real nice groove. Hopefully found something, really hit it well at that setting. I love the crack sound this driver makes too.

Good stuff Mike - once you find that groove you tough to keep up with. Fairways or not. Nice shooting!

Well from a team perspective the golf trip this weekend was a fail, we got waxed.

But, if I were to pick an MVP from the weekend it was definitely the LTDx. Playing a nice cut with it at the moment and finding some fairways or at least keeping myself in play to have a shot at the green. I really saw the forgiveness all weekend and the speed off the face continue to impress me.

Definitely some great MC prep with a shamble, scramble, and 1v1 match.

Great to hear Nate 🙌

I might need to dust the LTDx off for my next round

I've been hitting some serious 💣💣💣 lately with my LS

Reading everyone’s posts about how far they hit the ball is very intimidating. I feel very inadequate right now. I’m going to be 50 yards behind y’all.

Thank god my Nova 40 putter and the Snakebite wedges have been so good for me.

When you guys add up fairways hit are you counting adjacent fairways or something?

Reading everyone’s posts about how far they hit the ball is very intimidating. I feel very inadequate right now. I’m going to be 50 yards behind y’all.

Thank god my Nova 40 putter and the Snakebite wedges have been so good for me.

When you guys add up fairways hit are you counting adjacent fairways or something?
I promise I won't intimidate you with my FW % 😂

Back