I've done it to dozens of drivers/fairway woods before. The beauty is the 3,000 Triazct removes almost zero clear coat so if you want it shiny again you just hit it with some polish with a 3" foam pad(a drill would work) and it's back to the factory shiny finish in about 60 seconds. I'll post a before and after pics next week after I get mine.

This is amazing and I would never have the guts to try it for a first time, LOL.

I like the sound of the LTDx but not sure I could replace the US Open themed Radspeed as it’s just so damn pretty, and the longest straightest driver I can remember.

I don’t know if my local store will have the LTDx tomorrow in a RDX blue X but if so there will be a shootout

This is amazing and I would never have the guts to try it for a first time, LOL.

Im with you. No way I have it in me. Pretty awesome.

Mine's coming Monday! LTDx. Will have to wait to Wednesday to put it head to head against the Radspeed on the trackman.

Nice bag there Rickie

To my knowledge he’s been working with it in practice rounds, but not into play this week. Could be where they got that info.
Plus ya know probably using the LTDx headcover haha

Plus ya know probably using the LTDx headcover haha
Yeah, but they usually get clued in on what the guys are using during the practice rounds.

OK, so like I said earlier it was super windy today. I can't say what a normal day will be like but I didn't get the flight I would have liked today. Will have to mess around with it but may try the draw setting or may throw my original HZRDUS Smoke in it and see how things go. Just need the wind to stop, next round on Sat is still supposed to be 15mph or so. Did like the sound, look and feel.

I need to try the New LTDx..!

Hoping to check them out tomorrow.

I still have yet to get the Radspeed XB I picked up over the winter, on a golf course. Lol. I had good fun with it on the GC4 sim.

Gotta say, out of the 2022 release season drivers this piques my interest the most.

I hope to get out this weekend and try out the LTDx. No comparison to the Radspeed as it's already on its way to a new home.

I played my new LTDx MAX driver at Sedona Golf Resort today for its first public outing. About 60*, sunny, no wind. I was somewhat disappointed at missing two(!) fairways during the 18 hole round due to my swing problems, not the driver's fault, because of excessive swing aggression that had otherwise worked on the other driving holes. Otherwise, straight and long...

I wish that the 10.5 head came in the same 57.5* lie as the 9. If so, you could turn the loft down to 9.5* to get the more open face look and still have the flatter lie. That would be perfect for me.

I wish that the 10.5 head came in the same 57.5* lie as the 9. If so, you could turn the loft down to 9.5* to get the more open face look and still have the flatter lie. That would be perfect for me.
Do you really think you get that more open face look that way? I've never thought that about cobra drivers

Look what arrived this morning:

f7730c823671c2d6db2c918c180f8531.jpg
bb987d3c502368743597ce273ec6c163.jpg
05409054cf20ba73f4ef193e5669f260.jpg
c45c9ec7723a135886985b543a178497.jpg
I love the driver, but gotta ask, are you still gaming BeCu Ping Eye 2's? If so that's awesome. Also do you have the non-plus with the illegal grooves?

Do you really think you get that more open face look that way? I've never thought that about cobra drivers
Maybe my memory is wrong. I didn’t play a Cobra most of last year. It didn’t used to matter to me, but I am working on some swing changes and I am delivering the club to the ball with less effective loft than I used to. I am fighting some hooks a bit as I get used to it and an open look at address feels much more comforting and confidence inspiring. I will have to check. I still have not been able to see one. My local store still doesn’t have any. My general impression has been that almost all drivers open and close as part of the lofting up or down with the adapter.

Maybe my memory is wrong. I didn’t play a Cobra most of last year. It didn’t used to matter to me, but I am working on some swing changes and I am delivering the club to the ball with less effective loft than I used to. I am fighting some hooks a bit as I get used to it and an open look at address feels much more comforting and confidence inspiring. I will have to check. I still have not been able to see one. My local store still doesn’t have any. My general impression has been that almost all drivers open and close as part of the lofting up or down with the adapter.
I played the 10.5 turned down to 9.5 last year and I don't think it looked open, that would likely scare me as I like a square face, not open not closed.

I love the driver, but gotta ask, are you still gaming BeCu Ping Eye 2's? If so that's awesome. Also do you have the non-plus with the illegal grooves?
I love my BeCu Ping eye2 and they are the only irons I won't get rid of. In the time I've had them I'switched to Callaway X12 (I think, maybe it was 14) Nike blades, and Cleveland CG7 and always gone back to the Ping eye2. I've now gone to Mizuno MP20 MMC and so far they feel like they may keep the pings out of the bag for a while.

Not nearly as scary as when I was in my first month as a sales rep for 3M and a customer asked my to sand and polish a scratch on a customers brand new
I played the 10.5 turned down to 9.5 last year and I don't think it looked open, that would likely scare me as I like a square face, not open not closed.

To my eye, the 9º RADSpeed XB that I played last year still looked closed or at best square and I played it cranked down as far as it goes to 7.5º. I haven't seen one in person yet but I think the LTDx will fit my eye better when it arrives Tuesday.

Not nearly as scary as when I was in my first month as a sales rep for 3M and a customer asked my to sand and polish a scratch on a customers brand new

To my eye, the 9º RADSpeed XB that I played last year still looked closed or at best square and I played it cranked down as far as it goes to 7.5º. I haven't seen one in person yet but I think the LTDx will fit my eye better when it arrives Tuesday.

I swear my 9* XB looks open. Funny how we all perceive the face differently.

Back