I've posted them all in this thread but here is the quick synopsis

RDX Black - Stock shaft, works fine but noticed my back was bothering me after rounds. Felt like I really had to swing hard with this one for some reason
LinQ Gunmetal - Gamer from last year, basically plug and play. Smoother feel, higher flight than RDX, could easily game it again.
Kinetixx Ballistic - Unique profile, works good and hit some bombs with it but wasn't as consistent with it as others.
Ventus Blue TR - Feels fantastic and effortless power to me. Ball flight is mid high and I feel like I have more control with this one than any of the others.

With having the 10.5 head I wanted to make sure I didn't get too much spin so several of these profiles are low/low. I guess what I've been searching for is something that feels great and I can control without being too spinny. The Ventus TR seems to do that right now, it could change several more times before the event haha
Thanks for the synopsis. It helps to have all of your thoughts captured like this.

How is everyone finding the top edge of the face for durability? My misses are generally high on the face so I really appreciate the infinity face on my SpeedZone, and feel like I might miss that on the LTD from a durability POV.

How is everyone finding the top edge of the face for durability? My misses are generally high on the face so I really appreciate the infinity face on my SpeedZone, and feel like I might miss that on the LTD from a durability POV.
I've had a couple of pop-ups that I thought for sure would leave an idiot mark but there wasn't a mark to be seen.

Before being fit into the Cobra LTDx LS my gamer for the last few years has been the PING G 410 LST.

The Cobra gave me 5 yards more carry distance and 10 yards more total distance with similar dispersion.

The PING has been very accurate for me and I played it for close to 700 rounds. It replaced a G30 LST With similar mileage. I tried the G425 LST but it did not outperform the G410 for me and was significantly louder.

The Cobra has a similar look to the PING driver heads but feel and sound better to me. The Cobra head is lighter than the PING driver head so I had to add weight by swapping out the sole weights for heavier ones to bring the swingweight up after having grown accustomed to the heavier PINGs over the last 6 years.
Nice! Thank you for the details. Sounds like a winner for you.

I've had a couple of pop-ups that I thought for sure would leave an idiot mark but there wasn't a mark to be seen.
Haha! I've never heard of anyone calling it an idiot mark...But definitely feel like it when someone looks at my driver :oops:. I've hit too many in that spot on my current Callaway.

Over the weekend, I played another round with the setting at standard (9*). It just wasn’t the same. I am sure some of it was my swing. It wasn’t as good as a few days prior, but it appears that the best setting for me is -1* (8*). This has been an interesting experiment.

Last edited:
I had success last weekend with a regular flex shaft that I borrowed and +1 draw setting. I am going to try it again on Saturday

Haven’t had a problem with misses high on the face leaving a mark. Very durable and forgiving too.

Haven’t had a problem with misses high on the face leaving a mark. Very durable and forgiving too.
I would agree with this here. I've had a couple that I've popped up a little and haven't noticed any marks yet. As far as catching high on the face I've been happy as I've had a couple that were into the wind and came off low spin and penetrating flight where I outdrove people by a long ways.

Overall I've been really happy and am hitting the ball much further. I've been having an issue of coming out of the swing lately which is causing me to snap hook it. When I don't do that though I've been hitting long straight bombs....which is nice! So at least I've got that going for me.

Was having an issue with my LTDx. Distance has been off. Tried lofting up, down and side ways!
Will realized Cobra sent my GD Tour AD IZ5 shaft over 1 1/4" too short!
No wonder I was longer with my ZX, 3 wood. Was commenting what a beast the ZX 3 wood is.
Discovered it my accident as I had them both in my hand side by side.

Been swinging out of my shoes. Couldnt figure out the issue with my LTDx.
Didnt bother checking it when it arrived as I assumed a factory build would be on point.

Well thank you Cobra you sent me a shaft thats too short.
Now battling for Cobra to replace it! Pretty upset that Cobra's QA cant even measure a driver correctly...

Was having an issue with my LTDx. Distance has been off. Tried lofting up, down and side ways!
Will realized Cobra sent my GD Tour AD IZ5 shaft over 1 1/4" too short!
No wonder I was longer with my ZX, 3 wood. Was commenting what a beast the ZX 3 wood is.
Discovered it my accident as I had them both in my hand side by side.

Been swinging out of my shoes. Couldnt figure out the issue with my LTDx.
Didnt bother checking it when it arrived as I assumed a factory build would be on point.

Well thank you Cobra you sent me a shaft thats too short.
Now battling for Cobra to replace it! Pretty upset that Cobra's QA cant even measure a driver correctly...

that's weird. how long was the shaft without the head from butt of grip to adapter?

I’m about 80 pages into this thread… has anyone stayed with the radspeed or is the LTDx just that much better and worth the extra cheddar?

I’m about 80 pages into this thread… has anyone stayed with the radspeed or is the LTDx just that much better and worth the extra cheddar?
Unlike what is sometimes hyperbole with many releases, I 100% feel that the LTDx is a step forward and worth an upgrade.

Unlike what is sometimes hyperbole with many releases, I 100% feel that the LTDx is a step forward and worth an upgrade.
That's the worst thing I have read all day. I am booking a fitting session for a new shaft for my SpeedZone but now I will probably have to swing the new clubs...

I said it before and I'll said it again. Best driver I've hit from Cobra, ever.

I purchased one off the rack based on the feedback here. All the rumors were true. This thing is 🔥 . And I love the SP Blue.

I purchased one off the rack based on the feedback here. All the rumors were true. This thing is 🔥 . And I love the SP Blue.
Love it!

What shaft did you get?

What shaft did you get?
Stock RDX smoke Blue 6.0. My first CB shaft. Don’t really notice a difference. Swing weight feels fine. I typically prefer a softer butt, stiff tip profile but this combo feels great. I can go after it or give it a nice controlled swing and get very solid results. It’s so nice to be comfortable with the setup so quickly because I’m just swinging freely. Loving it.

Stock RDX smoke Blue 6.0. My first CB shaft. Don’t really notice a difference. Swing weight feels fine. I typically prefer a softer butt, stiff tip profile but this combo feels great. I can go after it or give it a nice controlled swing and get very solid results. It’s so nice to be comfortable with the setup so quickly because I’m just swinging freely. Loving it.
I’m a big fan of the smoke blue in mine. Usually CB shafts have a short shelf life for me but this one seems to want to stick around.

I have been messing around with shafts since I got the LTDx. I had all stiff and then a buddy gave me a regular flex shaft and I have been hitting it straight (2 rounds). It was brought to my attention that it was launching a little low and I never thought to check if it was a lefty adapter. So first two rounds, I had it set to 8 degrees instead of the 10 I wanted. I took it to the range today and was hitting it in a better launch window. My current misses are low on the face and those were much more acceptable at 10 degrees than 8 degrees.

Back