I said it before and I'll said it again. Best driver I've hit from Cobra, ever.
I feel like you’re in a position to know, having played the last few releases. I feel like it’s going to cost me money but if the results are good it’s worth it.

I feel like you’re in a position to know, having played the last few releases. I feel like it’s going to cost me money but if the results are good it’s worth it.
It’s a bit of a cannon, with a lot of forgiveness built in as well. Filthy little weapon off the tee for sure.

These drivers are just ridiculous. Hit one today about as far on the toe as physically possible, and it ended up being a nice fade that ended up right next to my playing partners balls. Very undeserved

I saw Budget Golf had one of the Limited Edition Black LTDx Max available, I couldn’t resist. It will be here Monday. We’ll see if it kicks the Ping G425 SFT out of the bag…

holy ****! this driver worked freaking magic over the weekend! fairway bombs all weekend. seemed to be one posessing so much forgiveness. it was tough not to put a great ball in play.

Im sure alot of this has been discussed in the 100+ pages but im a little new here… I pre ordered a stealth plus and having played the SIM and SIM 2, i figured it was a no brainer. I hated it. Started searching and never thought much about cobras, hit the last few releases and just didnt care for them. Hit an ltdx LS and havent looked back. Bought a peacoat with a ventus tr. Its been amazing for me this year. Cobra did an A+ this year on their woods.

I hit my LS so well on the range but I struggle to really hit it well on the course. I think sometimes I rush my setup routine on the course and that leads to poor shots. The last few rounds I'll hit poor drives early in the round and then remind myself of my practiced setup and then I can hit good shots. I hit an absolute bomb on the 18th hole my last round that lead to being on the par 5 in two and a birdie to break 80.

I hit the LTDx really well on Friday and Saturday. I had several drives that were right where I wanted them including an awesome 5 hole stretch on Friday.

Hole #3- This was an almost ideal drive on a very aggressive line. Only thing bad about it was I hit it 2 yards too far and went through the fairway into the first cut.
Hole #4- This one was hit really well with a slight push/fade. It was a dogleg right with OB right so I was playing a little conservative. The wind held it up from getting back into the fairway by a few yards but was in a great spot.
Hole #5- 278 yard par 4 to an Anthill green. Landed on the green and went about 3-4 yards long into the rough but not down the back of the hill.
Hole #6- I caught this one high on the face and it was towering but rode the wind well. A buddy smoked his and we were the same distance about 320 yards.
Hole #7- I three putted hole 6 so I had some red a** on this one. According to our course apps GPS I hit it 315 into the wind. It was dead straight in the middle of the fairway. I couldn't hit one any better.

This was a fun stretch with the driver and probably the best two days I've had hitting the driver in a long time. I hit a few drives on the heel, toe, or very high that still worked out very well. When you do catch it in the center though it just launches it.

I hit the LTDx really well on Friday and Saturday. I had several drives that were right where I wanted them including an awesome 5 hole stretch on Friday.

Hole #3- This was an almost ideal drive on a very aggressive line. Only thing bad about it was I hit it 2 yards too far and went through the fairway into the first cut.
Hole #4- This one was hit really well with a slight push/fade. It was a dogleg right with OB right so I was playing a little conservative. The wind held it up from getting back into the fairway by a few yards but was in a great spot.
Hole #5- 278 yard par 4 to an Anthill green. Landed on the green and went about 3-4 yards long into the rough but not down the back of the hill.
Hole #6- I caught this one high on the face and it was towering but rode the wind well. A buddy smoked his and we were the same distance about 320 yards.
Hole #7- I three putted hole 6 so I had some red a** on this one. According to our course apps GPS I hit it 315 into the wind. It was dead straight in the middle of the fairway. I couldn't hit one any better.

This was a fun stretch with the driver and probably the best two days I've had hitting the driver in a long time. I hit a few drives on the heel, toe, or very high that still worked out very well. When you do catch it in the center though it just launches it.
Thats awesome!

Thats awesome!
It was. Obviously I had a couple bad ones in there but those were the swing. This club just performs when you let it haha.

It was. Obviously I had a couple bad ones in there but those were the swing. This club just performs when you let it haha.
Can't always blame the arrow! :ROFLMAO:

Took this and the Mizuno STZ-220 out this evening to do a little side-by-side. They were honestly neck and neck but caught one dead center with the LTDx and man did it go. I wasn’t tracking but based on the scorecard distance from the front tees and walking it off from the green it had to be at least 280. That’s likely the longest of the season for me.

Took this and the Mizuno STZ-220 out this evening to do a little side-by-side. They were honestly neck and neck but caught one dead center with the LTDx and man did it go. I wasn’t tracking but based on the scorecard distance from the front tees and walking it off from the green it had to be at least 280. That’s likely the longest of the season for me.
The unicorn strikes again!!🦄🦄🦄🦄

LTDx Max limited arrived from Budget Golf today! Wasn’t expecting it until later this week. (BONUS) Hit a couple in the stock configuration and wasn’t impressed side by side with the g425 SFT. Switched the weights around and went minus one on the loft and BOOM! Was crushing it passed the g425 and disbursement was great. Can’t wait to get it on the course Thursday for its debut. :cool:

I had an awesome day with my unicorn yesterday. Playing a challenging course near me called Shale Creek I shot my best round of the year with a 77. The unicorn hit 13 of 14 fairways and according to my GPS device I had an average distance of 262. I am 53 years old and let's just say "not thin". My previous driver was a TM Rocketballz and on a good day my distance was around 235-240. As cheesy as it sounds I have the scorecard plastered on my refrigerator for the family to see. Been floating on air all day today. Golf is fun again!!! ⛳🏆☀️

I ended up grabbing the black out LDTX driver (this thing is gorgeous!) off of the forum here and I wasn't going to put it in play until today but I couldn't resist.

I was playing in a "presidents cup" tournament at the home course this weekend and the way the shotgun start lined up I made the turn with three holes to go and made the swap. I put the head on the same shaft I was using and only had two holes to use it but I hit both fairways and one went further than it had any right to based on how I hit it. It seemed to launch a little higher than the XB but with such a small sample I can't say for certain.

Quick question for anyone who might know, Is the LTDX head heavier than the radspeed? It felt noticeably heavier, though not in a bad way.

Anywho, I'm pretty excited to get back out there with the new weapon and put it through a full round.

I’ve had some time with the LTDx Max Limited including a couple rounds of side by side with my Ping G425 SFT playing two balls per tee box. Interesting fact…My “miss” with the Ping is a dead pull left. My miss with the Cobra is a short push with both settings in max draw mode.

The Cobra goes farther on a miss and when you hit the center is 10-15 yards longer than a well struck ball with my Ping. The sound on the Cobra is a “thud” while the Ping is the typical “ping”. I’ve grown accustomed to the sound of Ping drivers so anything else is weird right now but I’m getting used to that “thud”. It’s official, the LTDx has kicked the Ping out of the bag…Ping is for sale.

I’ve had some time with the LTDx Max Limited including a couple rounds of side by side with my Ping G425 SFT playing two balls per tee box. Interesting fact…My “miss” with the Ping is a dead pull left. My miss with the Cobra is a short push with both settings in max draw mode.

The Cobra goes farther on a miss and when you hit the center is 10-15 yards longer than a well struck ball with my Ping. The sound on the Cobra is a “thud” while the Ping is the typical “ping”. I’ve grown accustomed to the sound of Ping drivers so anything else is weird right now but I’m getting used to that “thud”. It’s official, the LTDx has kicked the Ping out of the bag…Ping is for sale.
The unicorn strikes again!! 🦄🦄🦄

YES!!! Love this

bit the bullet. grabbed the LS...the Rogue ST Max LS is gonna be tough to beat but the tryout at PGASS was fun enough to give it a whirl.

I'm in love with this driver.

League night last night and absolutely striped one into a headwind. Nice penetrating ball flight with a slight draw... I couldn't have asked for better!

I'm also really enjoying the lighter flex shaft in the Helium 5F4. It feels effortless.

for those that tried out the rogue line (specifically, the Max LS), did you try the same shaft pairings with the LTDX (LS, in my case)? how similar/different did that turn out?

Any suggestions for a shaft to LTDx?

I've been playing a F6+ with Matrix 65M4 Black Tie for years. Now that I broke it, I'm looking at getting the unicorn to replace it. With the F6+ my most frequent miss was a straight shot to the right side and it usually happened if I wasn't swinging calmly enough, putting too much effort into the shot. On a good shot (set up at 11.5°) I did about 250 yds, avg 240.

I can get the LTDx with:
HZRDUS Smoke iM10 60,
Fujikura Motore S6 F1 or
Tensei AV Series White 65.

The nearest fitter is about 100km away, so would prefer to take the risk and order online.

So, any thoughts?

Back