Cobra Mallet Putter?

Any idea when these might hit the market? Hopefully, they'll not be as limited a release as the last.
The press release announcing the Sik partnership mentioned product launches were planned for "Summer 2021".

This thing looks pretty awesome. The ability with 3D printing to specifically place weight, and create patterns unique to the process, really is a game changer. I really like the lattice on this and the blade. It's functional, but also adds a little razzle dazzle to an otherwise plain spot on most putters. I hope they keep pushing boundaries so we can see what they're really capable of. For the Gen. 1 models, I'd say they're on the right track.

I'm excited to see if this line is expanded even further

I want this putter. Is it early April yet?

I may be in the minority here, but I've never actually purchased a putter new, this one is the one that may change that.

I’m telling you all, them bringing 3D printing to major golf manufacturing is going to change the game....

That putter looks amazing.
Agreed, and that 3D printing in the middle of it just looks amazing!

Is that a standard double bend? I like DB's but that somehow looks a little funky.

Dufner is actually putting well. I mean that has to be a good advertisement.

Yeah, I mean this might have to be my gift to myself of 2021.... Not sure i'll be able to resist the mallet.
After a tough few months, everyone deserves a treat or two...I endorse this decision ;)

I'm excited to see if this line is expanded even further in time for the Morgan Cup.
There, I fixed your post for you. 😂

Cool looking. I like the look of this one

Bryson mentioned some "new technology" coming very soon to help with distance control.

Helllooo?
Cobra Golf.
Helllooo?

Putts are being missed whilst we wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: jkj
I really like the look of this putter!
Waiting to see them in the Wild!

Saw this pop up on Instagram a little bit ago.

don't you worry. We will have all the information for you.

Very interested, I have no business playing a blade putter so this will be on my radar.

Yeah I could game this putter ASAP. The images from a few months ago sold me on it.

I have a feeling this will be pricey and limited but I’m not 100% sure.

It's like Christmas eve.

I'll leave some ipa by the fireplace just incase @Master Yagley is planning to drop in and leave a present under my Morgan cup bag. 🤞

Back