COBRA PUMA - 2012 PGA Show

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
AD -- haha ditto your comment for me. It will be interesting to see how the clubs are rated by consumers playing them. I have a feeling they will be a nice surprise for those in the market for this product.

edit: I can see myself now all decked out in the Rickie Fowler Sunday orange with the flat billed hat :D
DO IT! And take pictures.

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Thank you for the great pic's. I see Cobra making moves now in the market with the younger players. Signing Rickie is big for them. Should be interesting to see where they go from here.

royalwulff

Reaction score
Handicap
I like the look of the forged irons and several of their shirts and shoes look good also.

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
The forged look like a great club. wow. the other day at the golf shop i saw the amp irons and the orange wasn't as in your face as they look in pictures. Thanks for the great pics and video's from the merch show.

golf4life

Grip n rip
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow, those forged irons look really good.... the orange on those looks like it belongs. Me likey.

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
I really liked the AMP irons up close. The forged look fantastic. I'm still a little on the tentative side with the mens woods and whatnot. The Long Tom 2w had me intrigued lol. Their shirts were ok but I loved their shoes. Overall was extremely impressed with their club offerings. I definitely want to give the AMP irons a swing or two.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
The Cobra/Puma booth is like an acid trip gone wrong! But there is some sweet looking stuff in there. Really digging the IJP plaid staff bag.

MarcH

1-900-Foley-Boys
Reaction score
Handicap
Work
Liking the apparel! Looks better than expected, might have to up my Puma game this year lol.

lambro2

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm intrigued by the new offerings for Cobra and the Puma gear looks great. Thanks for the pics!

Postman

Reaction score
Handicap
puma has the best looking gear in the game Imo

d_in_la

Not so in LA.
Reaction score
Handicap
?? & Rum.
Love the tent! while I'm not huge on the orange thing, I gotta be honest, I'm really starting to turn from "hate it" to "not so bad"

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
That booth was incredible! I mean absolutely incredible. i am in that type of business of setting up for shows and that was just jaw dropping. The fowler staff bag was awesome. I liked a lot of the short options. Really an impressive booth. I think what I like is that they seem to have fun. I like fun

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
That booth was incredible! I mean absolutely incredible. i am in that type of business of setting up for shows and that was just jaw dropping. The fowler staff bag was awesome. I liked a lot of the short options. Really an impressive booth. I think what I like is that they seem to have fun. I like fun
I agree with you here. I think the booth looks fantastic. The orange is definitely more of a look at me type of thing, but they backed it up with an impressive set up. I also liked that Fowler staff bag, the Lexie Thompson one is pretty cool too. Some of their shirt designs are too far out there for my liking, but the shoes look nice.

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
Their demo day booth was top notch. A little crowded during the indoor show but it was full of teens lol.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
admit it....you have Ricky boxers on now don't you?

Their demo day booth was top notch. A little crowded during the indoor show but it was full of teens lol.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Really? Teens in the Cobra booth? No. It's funny that my metro sexual beiberish brother likes this booth so much.

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
Hahaha, no Fowler boxers. It was different TC. Their indoor booth was more about clothes and appearal it seemed. You could find the clubs but it was a tough squeeze. More people were looking at the clothes and shoes from what I saw.

Tadashi70

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I thought I'd revive this thread from the 2012 PGA Merch.

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
Nice bump!

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
Good thinkin Freddie, thanks for the bump!

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice bump Freddie, the apparel looks sick!! Brand new outlet store just opened up near me. Pondering what outfit will be mine this week!

Gianna1025

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Not a big fan of tartan or plaid but they do have some rock solid stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Greg'

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not a big fan of puma orange but I love the shoes and hats! This thread is probably going to cost me money because now I have to go buy a hat.

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
The staff bags look awesome!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in