COBRA PUMA - 2012 PGA Show

AD -- haha ditto your comment for me. It will be interesting to see how the clubs are rated by consumers playing them. I have a feeling they will be a nice surprise for those in the market for this product.

edit: I can see myself now all decked out in the Rickie Fowler Sunday orange with the flat billed hat :D

DO IT! And take pictures.

Thank you for the great pic's. I see Cobra making moves now in the market with the younger players. Signing Rickie is big for them. Should be interesting to see where they go from here.

I like the look of the forged irons and several of their shirts and shoes look good also.

The forged look like a great club. wow. the other day at the golf shop i saw the amp irons and the orange wasn't as in your face as they look in pictures. Thanks for the great pics and video's from the merch show.

Wow, those forged irons look really good.... the orange on those looks like it belongs. Me likey.

I really liked the AMP irons up close. The forged look fantastic. I'm still a little on the tentative side with the mens woods and whatnot. The Long Tom 2w had me intrigued lol. Their shirts were ok but I loved their shoes. Overall was extremely impressed with their club offerings. I definitely want to give the AMP irons a swing or two.

The Cobra/Puma booth is like an acid trip gone wrong! But there is some sweet looking stuff in there. Really digging the IJP plaid staff bag.

Liking the apparel! Looks better than expected, might have to up my Puma game this year lol.

I'm intrigued by the new offerings for Cobra and the Puma gear looks great. Thanks for the pics!

puma has the best looking gear in the game Imo

Love the tent! while I'm not huge on the orange thing, I gotta be honest, I'm really starting to turn from "hate it" to "not so bad"

That booth was incredible! I mean absolutely incredible. i am in that type of business of setting up for shows and that was just jaw dropping. The fowler staff bag was awesome. I liked a lot of the short options. Really an impressive booth. I think what I like is that they seem to have fun. I like fun

That booth was incredible! I mean absolutely incredible. i am in that type of business of setting up for shows and that was just jaw dropping. The fowler staff bag was awesome. I liked a lot of the short options. Really an impressive booth. I think what I like is that they seem to have fun. I like fun

I agree with you here. I think the booth looks fantastic. The orange is definitely more of a look at me type of thing, but they backed it up with an impressive set up. I also liked that Fowler staff bag, the Lexie Thompson one is pretty cool too. Some of their shirt designs are too far out there for my liking, but the shoes look nice.

Their demo day booth was top notch. A little crowded during the indoor show but it was full of teens lol.

admit it....you have Ricky boxers on now don't you?

Their demo day booth was top notch. A little crowded during the indoor show but it was full of teens lol.

Really? Teens in the Cobra booth? No. It's funny that my metro sexual beiberish brother likes this booth so much.

Hahaha, no Fowler boxers. It was different TC. Their indoor booth was more about clothes and appearal it seemed. You could find the clubs but it was a tough squeeze. More people were looking at the clothes and shoes from what I saw.

I thought I'd revive this thread from the 2012 PGA Merch.

Nice bump!

Good thinkin Freddie, thanks for the bump!

Nice bump Freddie, the apparel looks sick!! Brand new outlet store just opened up near me. Pondering what outfit will be mine this week!

Not a big fan of tartan or plaid but they do have some rock solid stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not a big fan of puma orange but I love the shoes and hats! This thread is probably going to cost me money because now I have to go buy a hat.

The staff bags look awesome!

Back