Cobra Puma Golf - 2013 PGA Show Demo Day

Great pics Jman! Thanks...I know my heart is set on those pro irons!

What's not to like? SO MANY fantastic looking clubs/apparel/gear from Cobra Puma this year.

If I had close to enough ability to game the AMP Cell Pro's I would - they are HAWT!!

Amazing amazing pictures !! Just what I needed today

I would love to bag some Amp Cell Pros. Those are gorgeous irons.

What's not to like? SO MANY fantastic looking clubs/apparel/gear from Cobra Puma this year.

If I had close to enough ability to game the AMP Cell Pro's I would - they are HAWT!!

Do you think they will be that much tougher to hit than the J40's? I am really trying to talk myself out of the AMP Cell Pro's but having a very hard time.

Do you think they will be that much tougher to hit than the J40's? I am really trying to talk myself out of the AMP Cell Pro's but having a very hard time.

I would guess they are similar to the CB's but quite a bit more difficult than the DPC's given the fact that there is no cavity to help with forgiveness. I would guess that missing the sweet spot on these could be pretty penal.

Cobra is sure bringing the A game.

I LOVE how the Cobra amp cell irons look! The blue driver and hybrids are awesome and I can't wait to hit some of these puppies :blob:

Those Amp Cell Pros really are fantastic looking. I wonder if it is only a combo set or if they have a full CB style set as well?

Those Amp Cell Pros really are fantastic looking. I wonder if it is only a combo set or if they have a full CB style set as well?

No full CB set but they are available up to the 8 iron. 9 and up are full MB.

i-w55H9mz-L_zps02db524b.jpg
[/IMG]
Jman, the pictures are great. I love that AMP cell iron. Beautiful club. Guess I need to put that one the list to try out before I get new irons.

I really want to hit the Pro driver with the Kuro Kage in it. I hit the normal driver and loved it.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

so many awesome pictures! The Atlanta THP tour van stop gave me a taste of the Amp Cell driver and I'd like to try it out again as well as those Amp Cell Pro irons. Those are just sexy

looking forward to seeing the cell pros in person, best looking iron so far this year I think

those clubs look soooooo sick. Love the colors and looks of all of them

Thanks for the awesome Cobra coverage. Everything looks incredible. I can't wait to give the cell irons a go, and tinkering with the myfly is going to be a blast. Do y'all know if the headcovers on lexi's bag are the rock ones this year?

I didn't know where for sure to post this, but I got an excellent tweet from Puma today:
IceyShanks @IceyShanks 12 Feb
@cobragolf @PUMAGolf Will the #AMPcell splash pattern be available on all accessories and gear? It would be #awesome to see a whole outfit!
@PUMAGolf
@IceyShanks There may or may not be something in the works. We can't share quite yet, but stay tuned!
03:03 PM - 12 Feb 13

I didn't know where for sure to post this, but I got an excellent tweet from Puma today:
IceyShanks @IceyShanks 12 Feb
@cobragolf @PUMAGolf Will the #AMPcell splash pattern be available on all accessories and gear? It would be #awesome to see a whole outfit!

@PUMAGolf
@IceyShanks There may or may not be something in the works. We can't share quite yet, but stay tuned!

sweet! some great detective work by Kyle!
i bet dean already knows....sneaky dean that he is....

Back