i-PcjjtPQ-L.jpg

i-dnsNcrD-L.jpg

i-kwfPVw2-L.jpg

i-hVNdkTG-L.jpg

i-MxPXK3j-L.jpg

i-jSLk3Tj-L.jpg

i-mSZGKk3-L.jpg

i-PBfm7v7-L.jpg

wow tons of great pictures. Jman promised me he would take lots of pictures of the blue driver head. He did not disappoint. lol @that picture of Freddie. Some serious celebs hanging out at the Cobra Puma booth.

I need to hear what you guys thought of the AMP Cell and AMP Cell Pro irons.

I'm so happy to see the Amp Cell iron in hand pics. Holy gorgeous on BOTH versions...the Pro is just a deadly looking iron and the regulars look great. And the driver/FW is a large ponder of mine due to the MyFly tech.

And lol at Freddie and the huge flatbrim.

Yes please!

The blue looks great! And why is Freddie's head so small?

wow tons of great pictures. Jman promised me he would take lots of pictures of the blue driver head. He did not disappoint. lol @that picture of Freddie. Some serious celebs hanging out at the Cobra Puma booth.

I need to hear what you guys thought of the AMP Cell and AMP Cell Pro irons.

TOLD you I'd take care of ya! Plus, IMO the blue is the best looking of them all anyways!

Love the looks of the Cobra gear this year, really and truly do.

TOLD you I'd take care of ya! Plus, IMO the blue is the best looking of them all anyways!

Love the looks of the Cobra gear this year, really and truly do.

well you were right buddy. Your pictures clearly were better than the one I sent you on Friday. Great job man.

That is one large post of awesomeness right there. Not a single thing from the Cobra/puma line that isn't looking good this year.

Soem of those irons look awesome. And for some reason I really like those silver hybrids, just scream solid

I really wish I could hit the flow set, just to see.

best thread of 2013. hands down.

images

Some really flashy looking gear there. The cool thing is I think the performance is going to more than back that up too. That's a great looking line, I really like the looks of those AMP Cell Pros irons!

Oh and that truck....sweet!!!

I have been waiting on this one the whole time, and I wasn't dissapointed. Amazing photos. I would have spent the entire day right there!!!

I'll be viewing this thread at least once a day!!!

Last year at the Outing, I was knocking people down to get to the CB3's.

I know what bag I'm looking for this year. WOW. Each and every club is screaming at me.

This picture is awesome;

i-jQ3gqLM-L.jpg

Idk what's more awesome me kong or the cutie in the pink haha

Idk what's more awesome me kong or the cutie in the pink haha

Yeah I was wishing he'd had taken a 1/2 step to his right.

Fantastic pictures. I'm really interested in trying a FW and a hybo with the My Fly technology.

OMG those amp cell irons look wonderful! The driver ain't that far off. Wow! Blue for me all day long!

Some great looking clubs but I want that truck!

Really love this offering from Cobra, the fairway wood was just awesome to hit in St. Louis looking forward to more time with it this year.

Looks like Cobra had an awesome booth set up. Thanks for the pictures Jman. Getting amped up. Lots of PGA show coverage to go thru.

Great pictures!

Back