Cobra Rad Speed Driver

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Has anyone else seen this? Super cool looking club!
Can't wait to see how it performs. Not too keen on the name though.

just googled the name and nothing comes up other than radar detectors.

Has anyone else seen this? Super cool looking club!
Can't wait to see how it performs. Not too keen on the name though.

I've seen the pictures floating around and I like it. It will generate conversation for sure, but Cobra might have something with this one.

found the pics, interesting.

like with most early release pics i'll try to keep my judgment in check until i see it in hand. from what i've seen, crown looks fantastic. but the sole design is something i can see turning off a lot of golfers.

like with most early release pics i'll try to keep my judgment in check until i see it in hand. from what i've seen, crown looks fantastic. but the sole design is something i can see turning off a lot of golfers.
This is where I am at. It didn't take more than a couple looks before it started growing on me. I have a feeling in hand, it will look pretty good. Plus, as with their most recent drivers, I imagine there will be a couple of color options. I know Cobra has made some really great drivers. I haven't owned one myself. But, I still appreciate the brand and would definitely give this a look should I shop around.

Maybe I can talk them into a limited run with an "i" thrown in at the end of the script. RADI speed has a good ring to it ;)

interesting. the pictures really don't tell you much, but I'll be intrigued to know more for sure.

Maybe I can talk them into a limited run with an "i" thrown in at the end of the script. RADI speed has a good ring to it ;)

Having witnessed Radi speed in person twice now, I’d buy that driver haha

Last edited:

I'll wait for the Rad Valley Girl Gag Me With a Spoon edition, like I did with the Pars & Stripes SpeedZone.

Bring back blue drivers Cobra!!!

I will own this. 🔥🔥

I've had good luck with COBRA Drivers. Definitely giving this one a shot.

Pictures from @allgolfequipmentScreenshot_20200923-134653_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-134659_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200923-134659_Instagram.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 69
Looks pretty good. I don't love the color, but that doesn't really matter too much.

That will match my bag. Love it
6CE7C874-34D6-4CA5-BC6C-D42D977DB944.jpeg

Not sure what I think of that name or the looks. Seems like a step backwards to me but will reserve final judgement until I see it in person

I can’t comment on the club or equipment, but can say at this is the perfect example of why embargo dates exist. The name has a meaning and the messaging and tech that goes along with it will all make sense when it comes out.

Maybe i've watch to many cycling movies.....But I like the name.

I can’t comment on the club or equipment, but can say at this is the perfect example of why embargo dates exist. The name has a meaning and the messaging and tech that goes along with it will all make sense when it comes out.

It's usually the case isn't it? These guys spend so much time with R&D and these names aren't just pulled out of thin air.

That being said, if RocketBallz sold with all it's glory, this one will be just fine, lol.

It’s gnarly

I’m not a fan of the colors in the picture we are discussing, but I’m never impressed with Cobra’s color choices. Same for the name, regardless of its “special” meaning. But most drivers over the last decade sound like they were named by elementary children.

I’m sure it will perform though. I’ve been happy with my F9.

Wait....let me guess... it is short for @radiman
This is a custom offering, as Cobra is trying to steel Radiman from Callaway.

Bold move 🐍

Back