The gloss does look great, i've found the matte black to be cheap looking for me
I can say this, in hand, there’s nothing cheap about either of the matte finishes.

I can say this, in hand, there’s nothing cheap about either of the matte finishes.

Agree! The peacoat in Matte is absolutely stunning.

Agree! The peacoat in Matte is absolutely stunning.
It was hard for me to not go that way, but as a gloss homer, I’m excited they offered the third colorway. Now to wait a week to hit it :(

Loving having to stare at this for two weeks. :(

Finally got to hit the RADSPEED this weekend. First of all, it's a freaking looker! I had the black and green one with the matte top. May be one of my favorite drivers I've seen in person recently. Only had the 9* in LH so the 10.5* may be different but this thing is a low spin monster. Granted, I paired it with the RDX Blue, but I wasn't seeing anything above 2000 spin. So if I mishit it, I wasn't seeing it go very far since it wasn't staying in the air. But my goodness when I centered one, it felt incredible and was farther than my SIM. If I could get a 10.5 head and get the spin to a little more forgiving number, this thing has the chance to put up big numbers distance wise! I also put a Motore shaft in there but just didn't get along with that combo at all. First impression hands on was very good overall for this driver!

Last edited:
Finally got to hit the RADSPEED this weekend. First of all, it's a freaking looker! I just had the black and green one with the matte top. May be one of my favorite drivers I've seen in person recently. Only had the 9* in LH so the 10.5* may be different but this thing is a low spin monster. Granted, I paired it with the RDX Blue, but I wasn't seeing anything above 2000 spin. So if I mishit it, I wasn't seeing it go very far since it wasn't staying in the air on a mishit. But my goodness when I centered one, it felt incredible and was farther than my SIM. If I could get a 10.5 head and get the spin to a little more forgiving number, this thing has the chance to put up big numbers distance wise! I also put a Motore shaft in there but just didn't get along with that combo at all. First impression hands on was very good overall for this driver!
I didn’t get along with Motore either, but I know some that love it. I enjoyed it with PX RDX though

I didn’t get along with Motore either, but I know some that love it. I enjoyed it with PX RDX though
The RDX is something special! It’s a really good choice as one of the stock shafts!

I still can’t get over how well they crushed it on stock options this year. It just keeps getting better.

Finally got to hit the RADSPEED this weekend. First of all, it's a freaking looker! I had the black and green one with the matte top. May be one of my favorite drivers I've seen in person recently. Only had the 9* in LH so the 10.5* may be different but this thing is a low spin monster. Granted, I paired it with the RDX Blue, but I wasn't seeing anything above 2000 spin. So if I mishit it, I wasn't seeing it go very far since it wasn't staying in the air. But my goodness when I centered one, it felt incredible and was farther than my SIM. If I could get a 10.5 head and get the spin to a little more forgiving number, this thing has the chance to put up big numbers distance wise! I also put a Motore shaft in there but just didn't get along with that combo at all. First impression hands on was very good overall for this driver!
Yeah. Based on what @jdtox and I saw in the Club Lab, it’s a low spinner, which makes me downright giddy.

Yeah. Based on what @jdtox and I saw in the Club Lab, it’s a low spinner, which makes me downright giddy.
It was lower than I expected. So much so if I go with the regular head which I think I will I may go 10.5 instead of 9. Last year I played the Xtreme at 8* :oops:

It was lower than I expected. So much so if I go with the regular head which I think I will I may go 10.5 instead of 9. Last year I played the Xtreme at 8* :oops:

Ok I like hearing that.

Ok I like hearing that.
I'm going off memory but I think the best fit for me was 9* head turned up to 10* in the Tech Studio with the weight back though we didn't have 10.5 regular head to try thats why I'm thinking the 10.5 might be a better option with the ability to go down or move weight forward.

Yup, seeing what we did, it’s why I went 9 so I could turn it up and get some draw bias as well as going weight back .

Ill be super curious when we start giving away full bags of these clubs for the THP Experience, which driver is the most requested.

Ill be super curious when we start giving away full bags of these clubs for the THP Experience, which driver is the most requested.

Im hearing the weight back in the standard head provides similar performance to the XB, and if that’s the case I’d bet most go for the Standard knowing they could always move the weight to the back

Im hearing the weight back in the standard head provides similar performance to the XB, and if that’s the case I’d bet most go for the Standard knowing they could always move the weight to the back

Its not quite the same in our testing, but subtle differences for sure.

Which Motore X shaft did you try, F1 or F3? F1 pretty stout, no?

Still intrigued by the XD.

Which Motore X shaft did you try, F1 or F3? F1 pretty stout, no?
The F1 felt pretty good to me. Stout but with a nice even feel to the flex all the way down the shaft. Really had a nice weight feel to me too if that makes sense. I liked where the weight was with the Motore F1 RADSPEED combo.

Man, not hitting this is killing me. Time to clean up the garage setup during the incoming ice-pocalypse. :(

Back