That's seems the opposite of what should happen

unless i'm not thinking about it correctly, drop your hands lower at address and the toe goes up which is the same as what you do when you bend a club upright. raise your hands higher and the heel comes up which is what you do when you bend a club flatter.

Hit the XD. Had a 10.5 head. Stiff shaft. First swings of the year but I managed to sneak a few decent swings in
View attachment 8996506
View attachment 8996507
Really liked what I saw and heard. Tried out the normal version as well but the XD was the clear winner for me.

That’s impressive ball speed there on the XD, what’s your average swing speed?

That's seems the opposite of what should happen

It’s why wedges are like 62-64* upright and drivers 58* upright.
So by taking a driver normally at 45.5” and going to a shorter length shaft with the same head the effective lie angle is now flatter.

It’s why wedges are like 62-64* upright and drivers 58* upright.
So by taking a driver normally at 45.5” and going to a shorter length shaft with the same head the effective lie angle is now flatter.
When I had a tour length speedzone I tend to stand close to the ball which made the toe of my club go down.

When I had a tour length speedzone I tend to stand close to the ball which made the toe of my club go down.
Yup toe end down is a flatter lie

That’s impressive ball speed there on the XD, what’s your average swing speed?
Honestly not sure on swing speed. I've never spent much time with monitors. Ball speed seems to be about the same as normal though. I remember similar numbers during ShaftUp a couple years ago

Interesting. A shorter shaft should make the lie angle more flat. Longer more upright.
You are right. I was thinking backwards. Maybe I should go longer. I did hit the standard well at Golf Galaxy. Hmmm. I can definitely use the speed.

You are right. I was thinking backwards. Maybe I should go longer. I did hit the standard well at Golf Galaxy. Hmmm. I can definitely use the speed.
I think the key is when keeping all things relative like hand position. Some were mentioning raising or lowering hands. Standing closer or father from the ball. If you’re manipulating things then it might not hold true but all things equal a longer shaft is more upright. Shorter shaft more flat.

Able to get the Radspeed on course with the helium stiff shaft today. Again same results as before. Super stable and solid off the tee. Feels like I can really go after it and not loose anything right. Like the feel of the Helium stiff.

How is everyone finds ng the RDX blue vs the F1? I can't get over how Whippy this RDX is in 6.5 flex 60g. It honestly feels cheap
Still winter here but wondering if the F1 feels more stable. I'm coming from same specs in a HZRDUS yellow which felt way more stiff than this one.

Tested a bunch of heads today and this driver is one of the longest of the bunch for me. Just hit my launch window really well with a strong ball speed number.

I can’t wait to get mine on the course! It’s been killing me waiting for the snow to melt.

I dunno if I missed the info on release or limited edition, but I picked up this bad boy today....

B3E936D4-BA52-4C64-89DB-6B4CC0FE9910.jpegBB88A337-E9F8-44F3-992C-133C81C7B83F.jpeg

Another really solid day with the XB on Saturday! This thing is legit.

Back