It does doesn't it? However I believe he is right

Going shorter does nothing to lie angle (obviously), but if the golfer is the same at address with a shorter vs longer club, the longer would be more upright and the shorter would be flatter.

Wow... nice sniping on that one.
I simply went in there to get 3 clubs regripped but of course gotta check out the rest of the store....I saw this thing from a mile away and said I NEED THIS

This Radspeed driver is a winner! I took it out last Friday and played a very RUSTY 18, but I really like the driver. I already use a Cobra SZ so mostly felt about the same, but had some slight differences. I did have some issues trying to dial in my swing since last year, but not the driver's fault.

Hoping for a great year with this new driver, but I do need some swing work with consistency on my overall driver swing. I have 3 Cobra drivers now, I guess it is time to move the older ones even though they still are great drivers, but will just gather dust.

Yeah, that Palm tree really adds to the vibe.

ptc-rad-face-min.jpg

Looks like its only offered in 9* In the RadSpeed and 10.5 only in the XB
Both with Evolution II shaft.

1615232082491.png

The RAD XB Tour Length weighs, 203.5g, head only.

The RAD XB Tour Length with Fuji Moto has a SW of D2 at 44.5 inches. D2 also with Tensei AV from last year at same length.

The Evenflow Ridtide CB is counterbalanced so makes the SW comes out lighter. I noticed that the Evenflow riptide comes a 1/4 inch longer than what they say, maybe it was for the one I got but it makes sense to bring up the SW. Same head, the Evenflow Riptide CB is D0.6 at 44.75 inches. It should come higher in SW since it's longer but it's a lighter shaft plus counterbalanced.

The RAD XB Tour Length weighs, 203.5g, head only.

The RAD XB Tour Length with Fuji Moto has a SW of D2 at 44.5 inches. D2 also with Tensei AV from last year at same length.

The Evenflow Ridtide CB is counterbalanced so makes the SW comes out lighter. I noticed that the Evenflow riptide comes a 1/4 inch longer than what they say, maybe it was for the one I got but it makes sense to bring up the SW. Same head, the Evenflow Riptide CB is D0.6 at 44.75 inches. It should come higher in SW since it's longer but it's a lighter shaft plus counterbalanced.
Does the riptide have the Arccos grip ? To where the others don’t ?

Does the riptide have the Arccos grip ? To where the others don’t ?

No, All 3 shafts have the Arccos grip. So it shouldn't be a factor. And length is measured from tip to tip with the Arccos. Without the head attached, the shafts are 43.25inches and that makes the total length with head 44.5 inches. The Riptide is 43.5 inches and makes the total length with head 44.75 inches.

No, All 3 shafts have the Arccos grip. So it shouldn't be a factor. And length is measured from tip to tip with the Arccos. Without the head attached, the shafts are 43.25inches and that makes the total length with head 44.5 inches. TThe Riptide is 43.5 inches and makes the total length with head 44.75 inches.
Got it. If I recall correctly the riptide was meant to be played at 46” in the XB and XD and the other stock shafts in the rad speed were meant to be played at either 45.5 or 45.75 so that could explain the riptide being .25” longer.

I remember the manager at my local shop saying it was good to have 3 different length shafts (including the Tour Length shaft) to help him fit people.

Got it. If I recall correctly the riptide was meant to be played at 46” in the XB and XD and the other stock shafts in the rad speed were meant to be played at either 45.5 or 45.75 so that could explain the riptide being .25” longer.

I remember the manager at my local shop saying it was good to have 3 different length shafts (including the Tour Length shaft) to help him fit people.

They are all supposed to be 46 inches in the XB and XD but it looks like it's coming in at 46.25 inches, which makes sense to keep the SW reasonable.

Looks like 3/21/21 I’ll get my first swings in with my RADSPEED. Can’t wait! A few other THPers will likely give it a few swings as well!

The XB is just as stable and forgiving as my G410 plus. Spin seems to be 300-500 lower. Paired with a Motore F3 (outside chance RDX blue) and this will be in the bag a while.

Peacoat XB will end up in my bag at some point. Love the color and infinity face

Got out yesterday with the Radspeed again. I hit some balls off the toe and they still found the fairway with great distance still. This is the most forgiving driver I think I have played.

I just can’t figure the Rad out. I hit every driver in the shop over the past month. Pretty normal numbers for me (2000-2800) spin range. Today I tried the XD in 10.5 lofted up to 12* with the Stock Fuji R shaft. 1200-1400 spin. I don’t get it. I’m half tempted to buy one just to try on the course as it can’t be that low spinning can it ? I’ve tried the XB as well a couple weeks ago and it was the same low spin story.

I did a thing that I haven't done in a while... maybe I haven't ever done it, honestly can't remember... with this driver.

Would you like me to share more?

I love living vicariously through others!

Okay, I'll share. While my swing isn't 100%, I was able to find a couple lightning-in-a-bottle swings with it paired up with a Kinetixx Ballistic monster (I'll share more on that soon). The result? Some of the craziest ball speed I've seen in ages (if not ever).

170.8mph to be exact :oops:

Back