Aye, going live and I thin a driver on the first hole. Not easy to come back from that :LOL:
I didn't see any Top Tracer on the video from last year, just hold your pose and give he club a twirl. Nobody will know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I didn't see any Top Tracer on the video from last year, just hold your pose and give he club a twirl. Nobody will know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Boom, gaze off into the distance and just mutter "crunched that one" and swagger back to the cart. I've got this.

Boom, gaze off into the distance and just mutter "crunched that one" and swagger back to the cart. I've got this.
Pretty much. Hold the pose!

Who would want to take a swing with a standard RadSpeed built one half inch long for a little more juice, with an Hzrdus Blue shaft, which is counterbalanced to keep the swing weight down a bit and mitigate the longer length?

It is weighing heavily on me.

I already play a CB driver shaft, so this is right up my alley. Can always cut it down/reshaft if it doesn't work.

Question for those that have more technical knowledge. How close is the RADSPEED with weight back to the XB as far as spin, forgiveness, and design goes?

Question for those that have more technical knowledge. How close is the RADSPEED with weight back to the XB as far as spin, forgiveness, and design goes?
Beat me to it! This is something I'm really keen to know given I'm unlikely to be able to get a fitting prior to ordering. I hit the Xtreme high last year. Like HIGH high. And very very right a lot of the time. I play a Epic Flash SZ currently and get on absolutely fine and dandy with that, so totally undecided about where to go for the driver spot this year...

That is one of my goals in the fitting I have tomorrow is to hit the XB, the RADSPEED Front, and the RADSPEED Back.

Close, but not the same. Hard to say how much spin and forgiveness will change based on the golfer, but more adjustability in RADSPEED. But I seemed to find a bit of a sound difference, but honestly if you find one you like, choose it.

Close, but not the same. Hard to say how much spin and forgiveness will change based on the golfer, but more adjustability in RADSPEED. But I seemed to find a bit of a sound difference, but honestly if you find one you like, choose it.

Thanks JB! Yes, think most of us are planning on trying all the combos before deciding. I have my fitting at Golf Galaxy scheduled for Tuesday and am very excited to get out and look at all these options

I had a fitter tell me, but obviously do not know whether it is accurate, that on a linear scale, moving the heavy weight of RadSpeed back will get it about 2/3 of the way to XB.

Thanks JB! Yes, think most of us are planning on trying all the combos before deciding. I have my fitting at Golf Galaxy scheduled for Tuesday and am very excited to get out and look at all these options

I went in hoping to get fitted for the RAD, but I talked to the cobra rep who was there, told him what I played previously, how I play off the tee and what I am looking for and about my consistent strong fade and he immediately went to the XB and was altering shafts, shaft lengths, and stiffness for me every 5 hits until we found one we liked, even tried the XD, told me based on how I swing the XB was best option, so I trusted him and got the recommendations. Hope you find what works out man. I'll tell you what though, standing over it was intimidating at first! That club head is beautiful and very strong looking

Having had good success with the Xtreme last season and knowing this years version is lower spin hard to imagine going with anything but the XB

Having had good success with the Xtreme last season and knowing this years version is lower spin hard to imagine going with anything but the XB
Wow, I would have bet you’d go standard this time for distance purposes.

I went in hoping to get fitted for the RAD, but I talked to the cobra rep who was there, told him what I played previously, how I play off the tee and what I am looking for and about my consistent strong fade and he immediately went to the XB and was altering shafts, shaft lengths, and stiffness for me every 5 hits until we found one we liked, even tried the XD, told me based on how I swing the XB was best option, so I trusted him and got the recommendations. Hope you find what works out man. I'll tell you what though, standing over it was intimidating at first! That club head is beautiful and very strong looking

They will grt it figured out for sure. Hopefully they find someone as helpful as you did. Each participant in the THP event gets a full bag of clubs of their choice, so choosing gets harder haha

They will grt it figured out for sure. Hopefully they find someone as helpful as you did. Each participant in the THP event gets a full bag of clubs of their choice, so choosing gets harder haha
Just read about the THP event. That sounds like A, an amazing deal, B, makes choosing even harder, I'd be like a kid in a candy store and C, super jealous!!! Is it sad that I am ready for an opportunity to get selected for 2022 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just read about the THP event. That sounds like A, an amazing deal, B, makes choosing even harder, I'd be like a kid in a candy store and C, super jealous!!! Is it sad that I am ready for an opportunity to get selected for 2022 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lots of THP Experiences all year long. Signups for a couple of them take place next week.

Wow, I would have bet you’d go standard this time for distance purposes.
I haven’t decided yet but is an extra 10-15 yds “potentially” worth giving up a fairway finder? I don’t know that it is

I haven’t decided yet but is an extra 10-15 yds “potentially” worth giving up a fairway finder? I don’t know that it is
I guess it depends how much your dispersion changes with the standard. If, and I am assuming, the weight in back brings the standard close to the XB, it seems like the best of both worlds to have a bomber option or fairway finder in the same head.

Back