So did most MC’ers go XB?
Yup, but hard pondering ordering a standard head just to see. Is the forgiveness really THAT much more in the XB?

Yup, but hard pondering ordering a standard head just to see. Is the forgiveness really THAT much more in the XB?
It’s pretty significant imo, bigger though is the spin difference and what it does to playability got a lot of guys if that makes sense

It’s pretty significant imo, bigger though is the spin difference and what it does to playability got a lot of guys if that makes sense
Yeah I get that. Realistically I need a fitting. Ball is getting out there, but so so high and zero roll out. Played with loft as much as possible, but the issue is I'm not sure if it's just a swing flaw or not :LOL:

Yeah I get that. Realistically I need a fitting. Ball is getting out there, but so so high and zero roll out. Played with loft as much as possible, but the issue is I'm not sure if it's just a swing flaw or not :LOL:
GET FIT :p

Love my XB. Best club in bag for me.

10.5° set to 9.5° XB in Tour Length with a Helium Black F3, I question my shaft choice all the time but have full confidence in the head. Driver head, not my own. 🤪

That’s a swing issue I’d bet. I was fit into my XB coming from a Ping G400 MAX that was spinning way too high (like over 3500) and now I’m below 2500 with beautiful rollout.

That’s a swing issue I’d bet. I was fit into my XB coming from a Ping G400 MAX that was spinning way too high (like over 3500) and now I’m below 2500 with beautiful rollout.

So is a lesson and a fitting I need…but, but but…new things! Surely new makes scores better?

I know, I know…get a lesson 😂

Got in 9 last night. This XB is just super hot. I am living toeside a bit right now and still getting a ton of pop out of it. I love the piercing trajectory I am seeing as well.

I sure did and love it:

RadSpeed XB Peacoat 10.5 degree with Motore X F3 stiff shaft cut -1" short with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Connect Grip:love:

I think everyone did except myself and @hedley_lamarr08

XB spin was way to high. Never seen it below 3k. I don’t find the RADSpeed to low spin as some say. I get some erratic drives but that’s me and Not the club. I have enjoyed it to say the least.

Another positive for the XB in forgiveness. I tried the standard RAD and had a hell of a time with it, but the XB has been amazing. Even with the RAD in 10.5° and the 12g weight in the back, I was very inconsistent. Going with the XB (also with a 12g weight in back to replace the 6g), I actually play the 9° head set in Draw/Upright and it's just fantastic. Really helps to have 26g in the back of the head since it definitely jacks up the forgiveness.

I’m playing Motore F3 60S at 45.5 inches lofted down to 7.5 with weight forward. I’ll likely change this soon to raise the flight and forgiveness a little. I’m not unhappy but feel I leave some hanging to the right a little more than is necessary.

Another positive for the XB in forgiveness. I tried the standard RAD and had a hell of a time with it, but the XB has been amazing. Even with the RAD in 10.5° and the 12g weight in the back, I was very inconsistent. Going with the XB (also with a 12g weight in back to replace the 6g), I actually play the 9° head set in Draw/Upright and it's just fantastic. Really helps to have 26g in the back of the head since it definitely jacks up the forgiveness.

I think that's the answer then. Just need to get a fitting and possibly, maybe, potentially a lesson or six to bring the spin down. I would however say that despite getting no roll, the carry is looooong. Showing on Arccos as 245 average, so if I could tweak that a little upwards and get the 20 yards of roll I'm looking for then I'll be golden!

Yesterday….

14.6 launch and 2270 RPM.

That makes James a happy boy.

That was me. The good ones were lovely but had too many where the spin just dropped to nothing and they ended up rather ugly during my fitting

Got in 9 last night. This XB is just super hot. I am living toeside a bit right now and still getting a ton of pop out of it. I love the piercing trajectory I am seeing as well.

The club just wants to fly off that toe area :cool:

I have not been one in the past that concentrates on sound, but the sound of the XB is fantastic!

I have not been one in the past that concentrates on sound, but the sound of the XB is fantastic!
It does have a very nice balance of metal and carbon.

It is MUCH better than the SpeedZone but not as good as F9 in my personal opinion. The SZ was really loud, the F9 was muted and this is somewhere in between

I do the same. XB 9 head with +1 Draw setting. Weight upped to 12g. I square up perfect with that setting. Lasers. What shaft are you using?

I recently contacted the Cobra repair/warranty department regarding my 4 year old Cobra F7+ driver that had begun to separate around the crown perimeter. They said the club was unrepairable and that the club was old and out of warranty. Be careful about gambling $400+ on a product that the company will not stand behind after two years.

Back