What are you looking to change?
A little more forgiveness, still getting the occasional side spin to the left (ima lefty…) It’s definitely not as bad as the Mav Max I gamed previously. I know it’s more of a swing issue than a club issue, but if a weight adjustment can help to minimize it I’m all ears.

A little more forgiveness, still getting the occasional side spin to the left (ima lefty…) It’s definitely not as bad as the Mav Max I gamed previously. I know it’s more of a swing issue than a club issue, but if a weight adjustment can help to minimize it I’m all ears.
Lofting down most likely will have the opposite reaction you are trying to achieve.

Been a bit squirrely with the driver the last few rounds. This is the one thing I need to focus on before the Morgan Cup. As an internet golfer my first action is to go get a new grip tonight. That has to be the problem right?

What a day with the Radspeed! We had a caps choice fun tourney and enabled me to experiment some with the driver and new shaft letting the 4 wood rest some. I was really hitting some nice drives. Hit 286, 280, and several in the 250/270 range. It just felt good today. It is the first time I have had an overall good driving game in months. All the dots connected.

Leave it alone. But I’d be happy to lead you down the possibilities rabbit hole if you want haha

Im sure some of your teammates would be happy to go down a nice dark rabbit hole right before the MC? The Deeper and darker the better!
Just a thought

Im sure some of your teammates would be happy to go down a nice dark rabbit hole right before the MC? The Deeper and darker the better!
Just a thought
In Jman we trust....His rabbit holes are gold mines...

Just a thought
Nah, they good.

Just a thought

😈

Well, I made noises about maybe replacing the XB with a standard Radspeed and tinkering with shafts and clearly my XB was listening, because I've had a couple of the best driving rounds of my life with it. A number of unbelievably long drivers for me, and hugely increased FiR can't just be a coincidence! I've been working really hard on the driver swing recently, and a couple of things are finally feeling good and am hitting it better than ever. Who knew that clubs have ears...?

Do you mess with success just to do it or leave it be? That is the question of the day in regards to this driver
This is my struggle as I have the Max LS and was hitting it good just before winning the XB and tinkering. Now striping the XB and can't hit the Max LS...

This is my struggle as I have the Max LS and was hitting it good just before winning the XB and tinkering. Now striping the XB and can't hit the Max LS...
I mean, it makes sense to me. XB it is!

I mean, it makes sense to me. XB it is!
Oh yeah. The XB isn't coming out of the bag, but frustrating as I know I can hit the Max LS better...

Oh yeah. The XB isn't coming out of the bag, but frustrating as I know I can hit the Max LS better...
Golf, sir, is the definition of frustrating hahahah

Have been hitting my XB really well but with a gentle pull. Really need to throw it out to keep it on line. I'm continually amazed though that my off center hits are so near to where my center hits go....

I really kind of wish more Morgan Cup players chose the standard head. The slightly smaller shape and moveable weights are nice feature to have to dial in ball flight and spin. The sound is perfect as well.

I really kind of wish more Morgan Cup players chose the standard head. The slightly smaller shape and moveable weights are nice feature to have to dial in ball flight and spin. The sound is perfect as well.
Some of us need the help the XB gives us! The funkorama that is my current swing has been helped immensely by the forgiveness that it offers. My Tour Length 10½° Peacoat XB set to 9½° is giving me a straight boring flight and more distance than my ST200 was last year even with the shorter shaft. Depending upon what ball I play in the MC, I may even loft down some more. Testing a couple of different balls this week.

Didn’t change a thing on the Xd, but gamed a Srixon Soft feel instead of my usual Supersoft and the thing came alive. Great day off the tee.

Im pretty smitten with this setup right now. Hopefully it lasts.

Pretty shocked at the flight im getting.

Well, I made noises about maybe replacing the XB with a standard Radspeed and tinkering with shafts and clearly my XB was listening, because I've had a couple of the best driving rounds of my life with it. A number of unbelievably long drivers for me, and hugely increased FiR can't just be a coincidence! I've been working really hard on the driver swing recently, and a couple of things are finally feeling good and am hitting it better than ever. Who knew that clubs have ears...?
They know 🤣

We went forgiveness. It was the hot color this spring. The XB retains an awful lot of heat for a forgiving design. Tough to walk by this driver on the shelf.

15 rounds of data. My goal is to be closer to 65 for the MC weekend.

Screenshot_20210914-155928.jpg

Back