F9 is still the best sounding driver they’ve ever made, except maybe LTD.

I’m thinking just a couple grams and I’ll swap the 16g forward weight for a 14g :unsure:
LTD Is one I never took a swing with but F9 was so I good I still have the Masters camo version and actually gamed it quite a bit this year before the RADSpeed arrived. Flight was totally different though and I needed a different shaft but man that sound :love:

That sounds like a fantastic idea. What length is your driver shaft btw? It looked a little short for you

I’ve got to also say, it was fun watching SO many XB’s out there this past weekend. And seeing them hit WELL.

LTD Is one I never took a swing with but F9 was so I good I still have the Masters camo version and actually gamed it quite a bit this year before the RADSpeed arrived. Flight was totally different though and I needed a different shaft but man that sound :love:

That sounds like a fantastic idea. What length is your driver shaft btw? It looked a little short for you
Its because according to @Canadan I'm country :LOL:

It plays 45", which is actually 1/4" longer than where I usually settle in at.

I’ve got to also say, it was fun watching SO many XB’s out there this past weekend. And seeing them hit WELL.
They were all XB's except for you, me and @hedley_lamarr08 . I didn't want the XB and I think I did ok haha. But you're right I was seeing some pretty awesome tee shots all weekend from partners and opponents alike.

They were all XB's except for you, me and @hedley_lamarr08 . I didn't want the XB and I think I did ok haha. But you're right I was seeing some pretty awesome tee shots all weekend from partners and opponents alike.
During a practice round with Yags I told him I was a driver face explorer. He asked me to point on the face to show him what that meant. After I showed him the wide range he just smiled and said that’s what we designed it for.

@jdtox and anyone else who wants to chime in, leaving sound out, is the RADSpeed standard that much better than the SZ standard? I love the more traditional profile but have heard the SZ standard was a little difficult to dial in. I've had pretty good results with my SZ Extreme and am happy with it but, you know, golf nerd.

@jdtox and anyone else who wants to chime in, leaving sound out, is the RADSpeed standard that much better than the SZ standard? I love the more traditional profile but have heard the SZ standard was a little difficult to dial in. I've had pretty good results with my SZ Extreme and am happy with it but, you know, golf nerd.

Light years imo. The radial weighting alone was a leap from the SZ. Add in it’s not as spinny and not as fadey, wins.

The shape of the standard is just SO much better to my eyeballs.

Going into the event I wish I had more time to adjust to the change in driver shaft. I'm certain its a better fit long term but I switched from the Motore F3 60s to the F1 60X essentially the day of the event.... probably not the smartest move I've made.

Took out my Tensei Blue that came with my Radspeed XB and put in Velocity....Two days prior to going out I did a range session and just for Haha's put the Tensei in....and of course I was clocking it. So day one of Morgan Cup I had the Tensei in and my driving was not great.....So day two I put in the Velocity and guess what...my driving wasn't much better....Shoulda stayed Velocity.....

Going into the event I wish I had more time to adjust to the change in driver shaft. I'm certain its a better fit long term but I switched from the Motore F3 60s to the F1 60X essentially the day of the event.... probably not the smartest move I've made.
Haha! Definitely very different setups there!

Haha! Definitely very different setups there!

it felt and showed... I'm going to work with the stiffer setup through the winter time and see how it works. I felt I had to fight the setup to keep from going left. May lower the loft and play the fade.

it felt and showed... I'm going to work with the stiffer setup through the winter time and see how it works. I felt I had to fight the setup to keep from going left. May lower the loft and play the fade.
Dude, with your speed, I think the F1 could get very comfortable for you. It’s like I told you, when you learn to feel positions more, LOOK OUT. Bombs.

Dude, with your speed, I think the F1 could get very comfortable for you. It’s like I told you, when you learn to feel positions more, LOOK OUT. Bombs.
I trust what Jose knows more than myself. I just have to get the sequence and strike down. Going to go with a fade from the tee over the winter months and see how it works. This weekend taught me I can easily get by with my 260-275 instead of feeling I NEED 300 on each swing.

I trust what Jose knows more than myself. I just have to get the sequence and strike down. Going to go with a fade from the tee over the winter months and see how it works. This weekend taught me I can easily get by with my 260-275 instead of feeling I NEED 300 on each swing.

but it’s so much fun watching you swing the 300 swing!!

but it’s so much fun watching you swing the 300 swing!!

If I can find center..... I'm a high ball flight guy on a well struck shot. I'll get this driver swing fixed maybe just in time for...............

Slugged 2g of hotmelt in this one today. :love:

Hit a couple into the net yesterday, besides HURTING, the sound came a little more muted which is what I wanted. Pretty excited to roll with this one confidently after last week, I needed that,

Hit a couple into the net yesterday, besides HURTING, the sound came a little more muted which is what I wanted. Pretty excited to roll with this one confidently after last week, I needed that,
Yeah you definitely found a groove with that driver!

Yeah you definitely found a groove with that driver!
Totally honest? It’s a feeling I’ve been looking for all damn year with a driver.

It was here all along :LOL:

Im ecstatic to hit this again tomorrow.

Hit my XB pretty well yesterday. Really good driver.

Back