I am not surprised.

That said, at least this year there isn't a 'wrong' option because they both look incredible.
For those that tune into Off Course this week, you talk about this with Mike Yagley. And how critical and one sided Jose was previously.

For those that tune into Off Course this week, you talk about this with Mike Yagley. And how critical and one sided Jose was previously.

I can’t wait. I’ve got some drive time with work Friday so this will be on top of my listen list!

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
I'm leaning hard toward Turbo Yellow. It would be awesome if XB hits the flight window I like.

I can't get this driver out of my head.

Standard for the low spin performance, or XB for the forgiveness and balance.. Oof... I'm so pumped to hit them.
I agree with this being in my head all day. I didn’t get along with the Xtreme when I first tried it. But now I am playing the standard Speedzone head with the weight in the back, which makes it play closer to the Xtreme.

I can’t wait to try the XB vs Speed vs current Speedzone that I am playing

I'm actually REALLY excited to see how this release impacts their marketshare.
I know I’ll be impacting it for sure. Can’t wait to buy me one.

XB and XD looking good! Been a few years since I’ve gotten a new driver...may change this year.

we would have had to censor things if we went full on quotations haha!

......and we also find out which one Jos has in the bag right now during the pod!

XB and XD looking good! Been a few years since I’ve gotten a new driver...may change this year.
after constant torment this season, I am incredibly pleased by this news.

Also, welcome to THP.

I've searched this thread an gone back to read any mention of sound, but there isn't much. I'm curious, because we're 4 reviews in, and one from someone I watch a lot, literally has us cringing at the sound. We went back through his videos to compare it to other drivers on the same setup and it stands out. Really curious to hear what JB and anyone else (@NVGOLFER80 ?) thinks when they hit them. Sounds "like one of those cheap whiffle ball bats. The skinny ones that really hurt." according to the wife. lol

We've got Mike Yagley on Off Course this week talking about Radial weighting and how they came to it. Might be worth the listen.
Great write up. I am fascinated to see what Yagley discusses in the pod. I want it out now haha. Very excited about the three driver line up. With the off-season work with true motion I hope to be hitting bombs with one of these. And when I say bombs I mean High Bombs!!!

Also tell Yags that OU is going to crush Iowa State in the championship game!

I've searched this thread an gone back to read any mention of sound, but there isn't much. I'm curious, because we're 4 reviews in, and one from someone I watch a lot, literally has us cringing at the sound. We went back through his videos to compare it to other drivers on the same setup and it stands out. Really curious to hear what JB and anyone else (@NVGOLFER80 ?) thinks when they hit them. Sounds "like one of those cheap whiffle ball bats. The skinny ones that really hurt." according to the wife. lol
I don’t watch YouTube reviews other than THP, but in my limited time I think it sounds very good. Pretty much a hybrid between F9 and Speedzone to my ear.

Yagley and @Canadan talk about sound quite a bit this Friday too.

I don’t watch YouTube reviews other than THP, but in my limited time I think it sounds very good. Pretty much a hybrid between F9 and Speedzone to my ear.
Thanks. I was telling her (and myself) that it had to be something about a specific frequency and his setup.

Great write up. I am fascinated to see what Yagley discusses in the pod. I want it out now haha. Very excited about the three driver line up. With the off-season work with true motion I hope to be hitting bombs with one of these. And when I say bombs I mean High Bombs!!!

Also tell Yags that OU is going to crush Iowa State in the championship game!
Tag him yourself haha! Yags is a THPer @Master Yagley

Yagley and @Canadan talk about sound quite a bit this Friday too.
Anything to get back or close to F9 would be AMAZING.

@Canadan anyways. Really enjoyed the article. The Pod is excellent to. Something I look forward to each week. Thanks for that.

The more I see it the more I love the blue version ... wish it also came in the hybrids for a full sweep

I didn’t notice a bad sound. Cobra to be has always. And I mean from the beginning of time. Had a louder sound to me. It is not a bad sound at all. I actually like a louder driver. I find them confidence inspiring. I found it more dull or deeper toned than the speedzone but still on the louder side.

If I had one complaint, I could really use some more neon yellow in the color palette.

I like the milling on the face but think it would look better without the circle around the infinity symbol. Is there a reason the circle is there or is it just for looks?

Back