Anyone know what color options are offered with each head:
Rad Speed
Rad XB
Rad XD

And within each if the lime is it matte or gloss ?

ive seen some contradicting info. Like certain models are only offered in matte and others in gloss etc

Anyone know what color options are offered with each head:
Rad Speed
Rad XB
Rad XD

And within each if the lime is it matte or gloss ?

ive seen some contradicting info. Like certain models are only offered in matte and others in gloss etc

XD is only in one color.
The other two are in both colors.

I cannot wait to see this bad boy in person, especially the peacoat.

XD is only in one color.
The other two are in both colors.

Ok cool. But are the lime colored ones offered in both matte and gloss options ?

I’m definitely looking forward to hitting the XD over the winter.

I cannot wait to see this bad boy in person, especially the peacoat.
I am the same way. I have a feeling the look in hand will be even better than pictures, and the pictures make me want to try this really badly!

I’m definitely looking forward to hitting the XD over the winter.
Same here. The SZ Xtreme was the longest driver on avg I’ve owned. The issue was sometimes I had rounds where I couldn’t turn it over. Which is odd as I fight a hook at times.

I want to see this one in person. The F9 is a great performer for me and I’d think the RAD would be another step forward.

Team Volt.

Same here. The SZ Xtreme was the longest driver on avg I’ve owned. The issue was sometimes I had rounds where I couldn’t turn it over. Which is odd as I fight a hook at times.

The Xtreme was very accurate for me. I just want to try the new driver. And the fact that it’s a draw biased driver makes me want to hit it more.

xTreme was a bit too fade biased for me, one reason I stuck with the F9.. I heard they may have reduced the fade bias on the RadSpeed (at least I hope so!)

xTreme was a bit too fade biased for me, one reason I stuck with the F9.. I heard they may have reduced the fade bias on the RadSpeed (at least I hope so!)

The new XD is draw biased. I don’t know about the other models regarding eliminating any fade bias.

The new XD is draw biased. I don’t know about the other models regarding eliminating any fade bias.

I'm definitely interested in the XD and the base RadSpeed (I like the option of moving the weight forward to help lower spin)... I think I'd prefer the base one if it works well for me but will absolutely try the XD version as well

I think I’m going to use a cobra driver this year. I like the Tsi3 but I absolutely the matte blue with Infiniti face!

I'm definitely interested in the XD and the base RadSpeed (I like the option of moving the weight forward to help lower spin)... I think I'd prefer the base one if it works well for me but will absolutely try the XD version as well

It’s going to be fun hitting them. I’m definitely considering the XD as I know I could use the draw bias.

I think I’m going to use a cobra driver this year. I like the Tsi3 but I absolutely the matte blue with Infiniti face!
From pictures its the best looking blue driver I’ve seen in quite a while. Peacoat is such a great color

If one of these new offerings is fade biased it may automatically earn a spot in my bag. Draw bias in a driver for me is no bueno.

From pictures its the best looking blue driver I’ve seen in quite a while. Peacoat is such a great color

I never thought I’d like a blue driver. But thing is $! has me sold

I think I’m more excited about this lineup of drivers next year than I was this year. Launch monitor testing NEEDS to happen to determine the correct head though

I am loving the driver. Good distance, but where this is shining for me is when I miss a bit, especially toe side. Virtually no loss in speed.

I am loving the driver. Good distance, but where this is shining for me is when I miss a bit, especially toe side. Virtually no loss in speed.

Music to my ears!

While I am not a fan of the name, I'm very intrigued by these and definitely want to hit them when I can. I like the looks and sound of what they have going on. WIll be fun to try them out.

That's great to hear since that's my big miss. What do you see for a flight when you hit that toe shot? Is there much draw or hook to it?

Definitely plan on hitting this over the winter.

Missed which one you are using?

Back