Those are some great n
Those numbers are awesome!!!

Yes, they are. I'm going to try the Radspeed Drivers at some point to compare them with the Xtreme that I'm currently gaming.

I can't wait to give these a go. Won't be able to keep up with the Captain with those numbers, but he still has to putt ;)

Wow, those numbers look very nice. It looks like the Captain is getting dialed in early with that beast.

Yeah @jdtox your swing is just trash right now ;)

Great numbers!

And how about that peacoat finish!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥
The peacoat is fantastic. Iron swing is a dumpster fire but driver isn’t bad I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

The peacoat is fantastic. Iron swing is a dumpster fire but driver isn’t bad I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bomb then chip. No need for an iron swing.

The Radspeed has left a lot of people this week very very impressed. I know for me, it looks like the driver I wanted the SpeedZone to be. Also, the sound....it’s SO improved.

The Radspeed has left a lot of people this week very very impressed. I know for me, it looks like the driver I wanted the SpeedZone to be. Also, the sound....it’s SO improved.
Which model are y'all hitting?

Liking the sounds of this coming from the Tech Studio. The Peacoat looks incredible, and it seems like it plays very well too!

I love to hear that because to me, the SpeedZone was a step back from the F9 in terms of sound/feel.

The peacoat finish looks amazing on that driver...and those numbers by @jdtox whew!!!

I love to hear that because to me, the SpeedZone was a step back from the F9 in terms of sound/feel.
I thought this as well Craig. I cannot wait to try the RADSPEED!

That's so interesting as far as how you all have been impressed by its performance. And the numbers that @jdtox produced don't lie. I can't wait to hit this driver.

im pretty sure that is not @jdtox #'s. Keenan was hitting those wasnt he? 🤣🤣🤣

No I haven’t yet. Swing isn’t in best form either as yesterday was my first swings in over a month
says the guy who hit one 303........:rolleyes:

The in hand pictures of the Peacoat are even better than the website.

Nice numbers, @jdtox! I love that everyone has so many great options!

Back