I don't know the numbers really at all in regards to reading them, were these fairly online?

shape looks pretty similar to speedzone, correct? speedzone extreme did not suit my eye at address.
The regular version
7290B78F-129C-4009-9B50-D1B25F9C2DF9.jpeg

Xtreme
CCB4E3C4-387A-4320-9B4D-41EF29A84639.jpeg

I don't need another driver, but the peacoat one sure is tempting.

Anyone get a firm date on when these will be out ? Hearing 2/12 now.

Daggone Captain @jdtox, you're going to make it hard on Team Hackers hitting it like that.

Watched the txg comparison of radspeed and sim2. Outside of the fact that matty’s swing and club speed are totally relatable 🙄, I think I should be giving the rad more of a look. I was pleased with the sim2. Rad is right there, perhaps a touch less spin. That’s right up my alley. And then I looked at the stock shafts and price. Dang.

Watched the txg comparison of radspeed and sim2. Outside of the fact that matty’s swing and club speed are totally relatable 🙄, I think I should be giving the rad more of a look. I was pleased with the sim2. Rad is right there, perhaps a touch less spin. That’s right up my alley. And then I looked at the stock shafts and price. Dang.

price for performance is unbeatable for this driver. if the profile and fit work, and you enjoy the look, sound and feel, i can’t think of a better value.

Man, they look absolutely out of this world beautiful, and those numbers? Ooft, they are something else. How are they comparing to the previous numbers you had?

I really can't wait to hit these, and hit them hard.
Honestly I have no idea I never got numbers last year I played based on my own visuals and ball flights on course

Man, they look absolutely out of this world beautiful, and those numbers? Ooft, they are something else. How are they comparing to the previous numbers you had?

I really can't wait to hit these, and hit them hard.

It's going to be great to follow along with you this year. The Radspeed Drivers are very intriguing. And that other Captain's numbers are eye-opening. Lots to think about as you progress through the process this year.

Honestly I have no idea I never got numbers last year I played based on my own visuals and ball flights on course
Presume it feels like a significant upgrade from what you've experienced though, those are really great numbers.

That's fantastic, @jdtox. What shaft did you have in it?

I wasn't planning on buying a driver this year but that kind of performance is hard to ignore.

I think it's worth it to compare it to the Xtreme. Will have a great driver no matter what you choose.

I just know that you hit the ball a lot further than I do.

I don't need another driver, but the peacoat one sure is tempting.
You just keep hitting the one you have on that straight wire my friend. Still have dreams about doing that.....

That's fantastic, @jdtox. What shaft did you have in it?

I wasn't planning on buying a driver this year but that kind of performance is hard to ignore.
Shaft with from that screen shot was the Nippon MB+

Back