Just went and hit a small bucket with the regular head at 9* weight back, Motore F3 shaft and was seeing some impressive ball speeds even with my winter swing 😳

Definitely lower spin than last year. Really going to need to see some spin numbers to decide which head I prefer but the regular shape appeals to my eyes.

Just went and hit a small bucket with the regular head at 9* weight back, Motore F3 shaft and was seeing some impressive ball speeds even with my winter swing 😳

Definitely lower spin than last year. Really going to need to see some spin numbers to decide which head I prefer but the regular shape appeals to my eyes.
You murdered this driver in the text studio

Lower spin than last year..!. That's intense.

You murdered this driver in the text studio
It’s a fun head for sure! I don’t have @Canadan ball speeds but anything near or over 160 works for me haha

Are you liking the dispersion, too?

Are you liking the dispersion, too?
Hard to focus on that since I haven’t swung since the THP showcase. What I did notice was a lower more penetrating ball flight. I plan to get dialed in though and see what happens. Dispersion was so good with the Xtreme last year that is going to be a main focus, can’t chase just ball speed

Hard to focus on that since I haven’t swung since the THP showcase. What I did notice was a lower more penetrating ball flight. I plan to get dialed in though and see what happens. Dispersion was so good with the Xtreme last year that is going to be a main focus, can’t chase just ball speed
I am predicting you will see both great ball speed and pleasing dispersion. This is your year for great golf!

It’s a fun head for sure! I don’t have @Canadan ball speeds but anything near or over 160 works for me haha
You have absolutely NOTHING to be talking down about after what I watched you do with this product in your hand.

Just got back from hitting a bucket. It was pretty windy today at 30km/h. Hit this side by side with the F9, found the Radspeed to be much more stable and lower spin. I was hitting into the wind the Radspeed had a stronger flight, the f9 spun up a little bit. So far seeing a huge improvement. Also, Velocore seems to do as advertised, this is the face over 20 shots.
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 3.21.58 PM.png

Especially given everything I have seen looks like the XB is not lacking in the ball speed department.

Especially given everything I have seen looks like the XB is not lacking in the ball speed department.
This is my dilemma. I'm sitting here ready to press order with the rad in my cart, but the xb keeps getting good reviews...

No LH Radspeeds at GG today to demo, disappointing they're not in yet. But was able to swing some Epic MAX LS and Ping G425 MAX and had a clear winner there. :callaway:

It definitely is not and more testing is needed.

The Xtreme last season for me launched very high, so much that I had to get into a low/low shaft to help and play it at 8*. I still thought it spun too much at times for that kind of launch I was getting but dispersion was fantastic. If I can get the XB dialed in it possibly could be a winner.

Looks like my driver has been delivered to Club Champion. Hopefully have it in hand today!

425 SFT just came in. Here are some comparison pics.
20210224_190643.jpg20210224_190737.jpg

Got mine yesterday!!!!

03A13A29-0891-41F0-AE47-1581A7C4833E.jpeg
F302AA0B-8709-4ACD-8268-1B71EB33EF18.jpeg

I like how the face goes over on the crown. No sky marks on that beauty.
Infinity face is a good thing and they improved on the original version

Going to give both models a hit next time I'm up at the store. Hopefully today or tomorrow. They look so good in the peacoat

Infinity face is a good thing and they improved on the original version

I too hope I end up with the Cobra Radspeed XB on my CC fitting when I go. Such great value and guys are killing it.

Back