Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I was so close to purchasing the tour head last year that this spring it might be hard to pass on. I did play the big tour last year for a very short time with a shaft that was too short and moved it before experimenting with a better option. I remember really liking the bio cell plus fairway and look forward to seeing these

More commenting on the fact the tour version doesn't have infinity face, but the others do. I prefer having the forgiveness of the infinity face but glad Cobra is letting players pick
and they put the infinity face on the heads that would validate a need for more forgiveness (and whoopsy marks haha).

I think if I were to play a head in this line though, it'd have to be the standard version. Awful lot of hotness going on with that Peacoat blue!!!!

I have been nothing short of obsessed with the low lofted tour model for the last two offerings. Sad to see them not bring it out this year outside of the 5w, but is pretty telling about how sought after it must have not been haha

The tour 5 is pretty interesting to me. The loft is that perfect tweener loft. It is almost a 4 wood.. I think at that loft and head size it could be a winner.. I dont really need a 3 wood but that loft in theory fills a very good gap for me.

I don't have anything in hand, but I am sure we'll see more out of the Tech Studio as product becomes available!
Thanks mate, really really looking forward to all this.

I can’t wait to compare the 5w and hybrid and put one of those in my bag. I am leaning toward 17 degree hybrid, but as much as I love my current Big Tour 3w, I definitely need to try the new fairways

Sorry if I missed it, but have you gone OL in hybrids/fwy in addition to irons?

I dont play fairways, although a OL version would intrigue me.
I do have the OL 4 hybrid currently.

That's a great article @Canadan The SZ fairways last year were an absolute winner for me, so I'm really excited to hear about these. How do they look in hand in terms of colours, have to admit that neither of those is doing huge things to me, but they do look fantastic from the top. Intrigued about the performance as well, if they've taken the SZ and given them more then these will be out of this world!

Speedzone Fairways were the stars of my bag last season. If these are an improvement, then they will need to be given serious ponder.

I dont play fairways, although a OL version would intrigue me.
I do have the OL 4 hybrid currently.

Is the OL hybrid at 8i length as well as your irons?

The peacoat for the driver/fairways is absolutely stunning

Those hybrids as well.....I was going to look into a 26/7 hybrid this year as well, but looks like I'm just going to have to learn to hit my 5i instead :ROFLMAO:

Those hybrids as well.....I was going to look into a 26/7 hybrid this year as well, but looks like I'm just going to have to learn to hit my 5i instead :ROFLMAO:

Interesting day so far! 😎. Lots of new Cobra equipment to ponder.

These are visually some of the best woods and hybrids that I've seen. I can't wait to see them in person. I've enjoyed the F9 and SpeedZone fairway woods so I cannot wait to try these out!

Having some graphics fun.

IMG_0734.2020-12-08 11_43_21.gif

Been thinking about adding a hybrid or changing a 3 wood...... 🤔

Back