Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Dial them in week is here! Hoping to have the Big Tour and Tour 5 ready for the road trip to Nashville by weeks end!

Straight to the course today. 6500 means a couple balls off each tee so I can hit driver as well as other tee options like these two and the Tec hybrid and UT

Dial them in week is here! Hoping to have the Big Tour and Tour 5 ready for the road trip to Nashville by weeks end!

Straight to the course today. 6500 means a couple balls off each tee so I can hit driver as well as other tee options like these two and the Tec hybrid and UT
I am still hovering my finger over the Big Tour button....driver going well but for some reason I can't shake the need..

I am still hovering my finger over the Big Tour button....driver going well but for some reason I can't shake the need..
It’s visually something else, the size definitely keeps your attention, it’s not as big as the name implies….but that deep face :love:

I just love the thought of my 3w with even more juice behind it :LOL:

I just love the thought of my 3w with even more juice behind it :LOL:
Hit a few yesterday in headwind yesterday - piercing bullets 🔥 Click that button!
FWIW the Rdx Blue shaft completely changed it for me - from average with Motore F1 to excellent.

Hit a few yesterday in headwind yesterday - piercing bullets 🔥 Click that button!
FWIW the Rdx Blue shaft completely changed it for me - from average with Motore F1 to excellent.
Oh man I'm getting peer pressured from all angles now :LOL:

199F68BF-BF46-4AC7-AA90-57ADC4FB8484.jpegB7A39B1E-8A77-4A93-B600-2429066C7613.jpeg276C6D61-AE99-44A8-B2CF-120EDE977D3B.jpeg92932F20-0A90-438F-980F-8F45537ADA16.jpeg04177086-8B4B-436C-AF89-B1C7A4F3E542.jpegF33A8764-64D6-471D-A945-3B23B03CC7B0.jpegDEE3955C-FABA-4B86-989B-85F8083D3DFF.jpeg

Oh, and this Big Tour 3 is a weapon.

Gotta work on my swing with my 3w and 3 hybrid. I've been swinging them what my golf partner calls snatchy ... not good
Handsy, snatchy, scoopy, we know what it means. My buddy and I always say quit scooping and start smashing.

The Big Tour was a freaking MONSTER yesterday off the tee. Windy day, didn’t matter, straight laser beams.

It’s also not getting enough talk for how freaking gorgeous it it. The matte crown. The shape. The face depth. Wheeeeeeew. :love:

Great sound and some firepower behind it.

Had 2 good strokes with my RadSpeed 3 wood yesterday. Solid feel and looks fantastic with the Peacoat colors!!
8F0F0ED6-E65B-4251-93D5-45312F68972F.jpeg

Also, it’s going to sound crazy….but the rails on the hybrid drive me insane at setup. It’s because of my pre shot routine and how I usually slide the club behind the ball, can’t do that here :LOL:

Have hit a lot of great shots lately with my hybrids...Then again if I were smashing my tee balls maybe I'd be hitting irons....Ha

My local PGASS actually had a LH King Rad Draw 3w in stock- 5.5 Riptide shaft- exactly what I would want- except 3w instead of 5w. Probably would have impulse bought a 5w if they had one in stock.

My local PGASS actually had a LH King Rad Draw 3w in stock- 5.5 Riptide shaft- exactly what I would want- except 3w instead of 5w. Probably would have impulse bought a 5w if they had one in stock.
I so wish you played right handed so you can try out my 5w.

Big Tour 3 is locked in the bag. It’s just a riot to hit off the tee, and it’s not scary for me off the turf at all. But hey, I came from taking mini driver off the deck without fear ssooooooooo….;)

5w vs Tec Hy could get interesting though. My heart wants it to be the 5, my head tells me the Tec needs a fair shot. :unsure:

Big Tour 3 is locked in the bag. It’s just a riot to hit off the tee, and it’s not scary for me off the turf at all. But hey, I came from taking mini driver off the deck without fear ssooooooooo….;)

5w vs Tec Hy could get interesting though. My heart wants it to be the 5, my head tells me the Tec needs a fair shot. :unsure:
Big Tour 3W is still my favorite club in the bag.

Back