HarlettoScara

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.7 WHS
The last few months I have been living on the toe and seeing similar distances to my last irons with the RADSPEEDS, which was remarkable to me. The alst 2 weeks I have ben working to lower my hands in my swig a bit and now I am hitting the center of the face much more consistently. The results? A big pickup in average yardage yesterday during 9 holes. I hit the 6, 8, & 9 further last night than I had hit either of the 3 ever before. A full club and a half over my Arccos recommended yardage. I love these irons and am so glad I decided to go forgiveness here instead of ego. I am really looking forward to trying to beat @jdtox with these in my arsenal. My man I feel like things are coming into gear for Vegas. Can't wait to meet you and face off. It is going to be an absolutely epic competition.
You're peaking at just the right time Dan, can't wait to see you pull these out of the bag in a couple of weeks!

doubleohlesbo

Reaction score
Cobra was super fast - I ordered my Radspeed irons with MMT shafts and had them in one week.

Decided to add a 5 iron to the set and ordered it on Friday and have it in my hands today (Wednesday).

Scooby45

2021 Morgan Cup Champions - Team Paradise
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
bourbon
Had any hit these side by side with the forged Tec? I’m curious how they compare distance-wise, loft for loft.

I’m thinking about replacing my forged Tec 5 (23 deg) with a RadSpeed iron. Leaning 6 at 23.5 deg but I also know you can’t just go loft for loft.

Any insight is appreciate.

Scooby45

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
bourbon
So while in the golf shop today I had them set me up with a RadSpeed in my shaft. The feel of the iron was great but the performance was solid. I was carrying my shots around 170, caught one real heavy but still carried 166. That experience pretty much solidified my decision to pick a long iron up to replace the Forged Tec five iron for when my game gets a little rusty. A black one will slide in nicely between the 4 hybrid and the copper irons.

when folks say play the most forgiving one you can look at, including the club designer, we should probably listen

Scooby45

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
bourbon
Last edited:

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in