Just a ton of forgiveness here. These irons have a lot of pop and always go a long way. Only issue I am having is alignment at address due. I have to be careful to grip with the face not closed due to visual effect of the offset. Anyone else using these? Would love to hear how they are working.

I have to be careful to grip with the face not closed due to visual effect of the offset.
I've hooked a few of my 4i off the tee for this exact reason. When I set up right though, it's a freaking rocket launcher!

Still really, really enjoying my two. The blackout irons are amazing looking and provide a great amount of forgiveness in the long irons for me. They are great irons and the coloring has held up really well after several rounds.

Still really, really enjoying my two. The blackout irons are amazing looking and provide a great amount of forgiveness in the long irons for me. They are great irons and the coloring has held up really well after several rounds.
Wish they offered that black finish in wrong handed clubs lol

These irons are super hot and high launching. As I have adjusted to OL I think the fact that these iron heads are so good has kind of gotten overlooked by the novelty of them being on OL shafts. These irons are definitely giving me extra distance and a lot of high towering iron shots that land extremely soft. Glad I went the forgiving route as I will enjoy that confidence out in Vegas.

RADSPEED irons. High launching and easy power.

My regular playing partner has them and we swapped clubs one day for the hell of it. They were great! Forgiving and long!

RADSPEED irons. High launching and easy power.
My 9 iron was making me laugh yesterday, hit a couple of approach shots yesterday and the guy I was playing with asked where it went right after the strike, I said wait a second and pointed toward the green, and here it came down out of the stratosphere. 🤣

Just a ton of forgiveness here. These irons have a lot of pop and always go a long way. Only issue I am having is alignment at address due. I have to be careful to grip with the face not closed due to visual effect of the offset. Anyone else using these? Would love to hear how they are working.
Yep my miss is a left hook. Sometimes I will catch it off the toe, but need to make sure my address is correct. Still a work in progress, but when I reach the green it's a one hop and stop on the land.

1630765918537923232049761341033.jpg

Snakebite

16307704012265621647726760624930.jpg

Tried showing off, now back to playing

Back to the golf grind tomorrow. Very excited for the next month leading up to the MC. Finally fully recovered from a nasty bout of the Rona'. While I was out of quarantine last Thursday I did not have the stamina to brave to 105+ degree heat. Thank goodness I did not infect @echico who I played with 2 days before my positive test, and I for sure am happy that I did not infect @Bowtiepower00 who I played with the day of my positive test. Nolan and I were in our old man tournament and I have to say I should not have played that day, but it sucks when you prepay for events and don't want to miss out on a course you never get to play on a regular basis. (This one happened to be the Air Force Base course Falcon Dunes) Any way......Bowtie and I are heading out Wednesday morning for the push to the MC to get into high gear!

My 9 iron was making me laugh yesterday, hit a couple of approach shots yesterday and the guy I was playing with asked where it went right after the strike, I said wait a second and pointed toward the green, and here it came down out of the stratosphere. 🤣
As they'd say in Scotland - "that one came down with snow on it" :LOL:

Do not sleep on these, they feel really great and gap well with my Forged Tecs… they are fantastic in the long irons!

I'm going to be glad to have these big giant beauties when we get to Vegas. Just so easy to get good pop on the ball with these. Nice smooth swing and BOOM!

Back to the golf grind tomorrow. Very excited for the next month leading up to the MC. Finally fully recovered from a nasty bout of the Rona'. While I was out of quarantine last Thursday I did not have the stamina to brave to 105+ degree heat. Thank goodness I did not infect @echico who I played with 2 days before my positive test, and I for sure am happy that I did not infect @Bowtiepower00 who I played with the day of my positive test. Nolan and I were in our old man tournament and I have to say I should not have played that day, but it sucks when you prepay for events and don't want to miss out on a course you never get to play on a regular basis. (This one happened to be the Air Force Base course Falcon Dunes) Any way......Bowtie and I are heading out Wednesday morning for the push to the MC to get into high gear!

Another great day of golf today…
1AC89C39-6D98-4F7E-816B-03722127CD51.jpeg3200E386-E2DA-4A6D-B046-F77FFFEC11E9.jpeg

Picking up strokes on approach against a 14 handicap in Arccoss now. When I first got these I was losing 4 strokes on approach and after todays round I am officially gaining 2 strokes on approach against a 14 handicap. That is a big adjustment for me over the last 2 months. I am super confident when I grab these irons I will hit a decent shot. Lot's of pop and forgiveness here.

Went for a range session after work today and came away impressed again with how consistent the OL Radspeeds can be when I put a good swing on them. Peak height was something I paid attention to this time and from what I could tell, getting the same or close from all the clubs GW to 5 iron with the same swing. :)

Went for a range session after work today and came away impressed again with how consistent the OL Radspeeds can be when I put a good swing on them. Peak height was something I paid attention to this time and from what I could tell, getting the same or close from all the clubs GW to 5 iron with the same swing. :)
It amazing what you can get away with when hitting these irons, it’s also great that they do not look look bad address!

It amazing what you can get away with when hitting these irons, it’s also great that they do not look look bad address!
Chunky but not funky in my eyes! 😍

Last time I got fit for irons, the fitter handed me the Radspeed iron and I was like, huh, interesting top line with the little carbon fiber inset. Then proceeded to hit it 10+ yards farther than everything else. I was really only there for a shaft fitting, so I didn't buy them at the time.

Anyway, I picked up a set of black ones (can't resist) in 5-GW as a fun/forgiving second set. These are LOL good. I can't believe how freaking high/far these go.

Last edited:
The last few months I have been living on the toe and seeing similar distances to my last irons with the RADSPEEDS, which was remarkable to me. The last 2 weeks I have been working to lower my hands in my swing a bit and now I am hitting the center of the face much more consistently. The results? A big pickup in average yardage yesterday during 9 holes. I hit the 6, 8, & 9 further last night than I had hit either of the 3 ever before. A full club and a half over my Arccos recommended yardage. I love these irons and am so glad I decided to go forgiveness here instead of ego. I am really looking forward to trying to beat @jdtox with these in my arsenal. My man I feel like things are coming into gear for Vegas. Can't wait to meet you and face off. It is going to be an absolutely epic competition.

Last edited:
Had a great day with these in OL. Hit all of them well. The 5-6i are really coming around for me. Was landing pretty much everything on the green or right next to it today. Love these clubs.

Back