I’m torn on these. I really like the black PVD but know how they typically wear. The chrome sole should help a bit but the face wear will not be the size of a dime haha
I’m staying really far away from black finishes for a while. While cool.....not very practical if you play the hell out of them

I’m staying really far away from black finishes for a while. While cool.....not very practical if you play the hell out of them
Especially PVD haha

Especially PVD haha
Especially,,,,,PVD. Been there. Done that. Weird feel. Good performance. Not very durable. IMHO

You know.. this is not the right thread but I may have misjudged the MIMs in first go..:unsure:

Especially,,,,,PVD. Been there. Done that. Weird feel. Good performance. Not very durable. IMHO
PVD feels weird?

I’m torn on these. I really like the black PVD but know how they typically wear. The chrome sole should help a bit but the face wear will not be the size of a dime haha
Not sure how the PVD will compare on the Rad but this is my T-Rail after one season.
1959810C-E653-4A32-B985-E4A7D1A8B667.jpeg

PVD feels weird?
I also think it sounded totally different. Keep in mind I have the black Pro irons. Different sounding and feeling in my experience. Felt waaaaaay harder of a surface.

@PKorf are you thinking DBM for the firmer feel instead of pvd?

Seriously though, I want to see these in the scoring clubs, what the look is. Not my favorite feel as I’m a guy who likes “soft”/“dense” feedback, but there so much power in the feel of these you just have to laugh

if I could hit the scoring clubs well, in One Length, and elevate the long irons, then it has to happen, maybe?

I mean, 180+ yard 7i’s are fun.

What are you accustomed to seeing from a 7 iron?

What are you accustomed to seeing from a 7 iron?
Depends on the profile.

Players Iron - 165-170
Hollow Tweener like TEC - 175

Depends on the profile.

Players Iron - 165-170
Hollow Tweener like TEC - 175

Wow...so quite an increase with the Radspeed.

Any news on the custom shaft offering? Thank you and healthy new year

These irons have really peeked my interest. The parameter weighting has reminds me somewhat of the Ping G410 that I played. But the RADs sound to pack a lot more technology into the total package. I really like my Speedzone 4i. The improvements in RAD have these irons high on my list for if / when I replace the Hogan’s I’m playing now.

Any news on the custom shaft offering? Thank you and healthy new year
They’ll be pretty much the same that are already on the Cobra site right now when you do a custom build I do believe.

When I started my THP life two things happened.. Life got better, and I fell in love with Cobra 😍 The PWRSHELL in these is legit and I really like the look of the Carbon Fiber top line. These would be really fun to try in one length.

When I started my THP life two things happened.. Life got better, and I fell in love with Cobra 😍 The PWRSHELL in these is legit and I really like the look of the Carbon Fiber top line. These would be really fun to try in one length.
I endorse the buy. That way when we get together this summer I can try them out 😀

Back