Man just saw a social post with the dark version of these. I honestly totally forgot that was an option :oops: Might have to pickup a 4 iron in one of these:unsure:

Man just saw a social post with the dark version of these. I honestly totally forgot that was an option :oops: Might have to pickup a 4 iron in one of these:unsure:

it just came available, I badgered them for awhile as I was planning to get a black set of radspeeds. They kept giving shifting dates, I gave up in march when i found the set of OL forged tecs im playing. Been keeping an eye on when they pop up.

rad-irn-blk-hero-min.jpg

rad-irn-blk-add-min.jpg

still look amazing

maybe i should add a VL 4i :unsure:

So finally got my Morgan Cup gear. Sorry for the lack of speech. First off I was excited, but also had worked late into the night, and was very sleep deprived. Rad Speed OL, 480 recoil in stiff. 5-GW.

So finally got my Morgan Cup gear. Sorry for the lack of speech. First off I was excited, but also had worked late into the night, and was very sleep deprived. Rad Speed OL, 480 recoil in stiff. 5-GW.

They look so so good! Great to see 😍

it just came available, I badgered them for awhile as I was planning to get a black set of radspeeds. They kept giving shifting dates, I gave up in march when i found the set of OL forged tecs im playing. Been keeping an eye on when they pop up.

rad-irn-blk-hero-min.jpg

rad-irn-blk-add-min.jpg

still look amazing

maybe i should add a VL 4i :unsure:
If these were available in OL I would buy them right now those are so pretty!

Got some goodies yesterday. Ready to do some testing. I will post a lot of thoughts here on the irons and in the One Length thread about playing One Length.

20210530_212658.jpg20210530_213205.jpg20210530_215309.jpg20210530_212658.jpg20210530_213205.jpg20210530_215309.jpg20210530_215317.jpg

I am totally drooling here :eek:

Got some goodies yesterday. Ready to do some testing. I will post a lot of thoughts here on the irons and in the One Length thread about playing One Length.

View attachment 9010393

Very Very Jealous!!!!
Am I correct that you went Standard length in the wedges?
what Shafts do you have????

Very Very Jealous!!!!
Am I correct that you went Standard length in the wedges?
what Shafts do you have????
Yes standard in wedges.

In the Irons I got the Project X Catalyst 80. Very nice feeling shaft. Quite firm and the club has a nice balance point to it.

Got out on the course for 12 holes today. Hit a lot of shots. My thoughts so far on the RADSPEED heads are they have a lot of pop and they sound amazing to me. I am obviously getting used to One Length, but I can already tell there is a lot of power in these heads. I am hitting high and getting good carry compared to T200's. As for the sound these are super muted to me. Just a light muted snap and off the ball goes.

Got out on the course for 12 holes today. Hit a lot of shots. My thoughts so far on the RADSPEED heads are they have a lot of pop and they sound amazing to me. I am obviously getting used to One Length, but I can already tell there is a lot of power in these heads. I am hitting high and getting good carry compared to T200's. As for the sound these are super muted to me. Just a light muted snap and off the ball goes.
Good to hear Captain. How are you adjusting to the OL side of things initially?

Good to hear Captain. How are you adjusting to the OL side of things initially?
Good, hardly any adjustment at all honestly. I actually even enjoy them in short game situations. Might even get a RADSPEED SW at some point.

I have a 5i RadSpeed right now (and ordered more!). This is the first 5i in a long time I felt I could hit. Felt fantastic off the face and the ball just flew perfectly. Solid 165 yards with this today.

I am really impressed with the RADSPEED heads so far. They are really good looking for a large profile. Very inviting to play with and very forgiving. Especially low on the face I am hitting some good shots. They seem to really be hard to blade. When I hit one well it is very long and very high flying. I am hitting almost 10 yards longer than the same number club on my T200's.

Still trying to find the perfect ball position for my OL swing but initial results are promising. Just need to remember to use the same swing and let the club do the work.

My 5 iron has become a fantastic weapon from the rough. When I have a long shot out of the rough I am seeing some real nice carry and rollout. Good stuff.

The blacked out RadSpeed irons look great and perform better. I already added a 6i to my arsenal. Definitely don’t sleep on these; they don’t feel like GI irons

It’s crazy how easy these irons are to hit, shot my lowest score ever and have been hitting more GIR than ever.
Number 1 thing I can say about these is that there is an amazing amount of forgiveness across the face as long as you hit the ball with a square or closed face.

It’s crazy how easy these irons are to hit, shot my lowest score ever and have been hitting more GIR than ever.
Number 1 thing I can say about these is that there is an amazing amount of forgiveness across the face as long as you hit the ball with a square or closed face.
That is awesome

Got 9 in early with @tucsoncacti this morning…. What’s better than one set of Radspeed OL irons? TWO sets of em… lol.
D86C662F-4A61-49D3-B6F9-29C97ECA0854.jpeg

Starting to get in a real groove with these. I am even coming around to the GW I griped about in the MC thread. I have hit some absolutely beautiful shots with these irons the last several days. Lat night I had 138 to a green I rarely hit and try to play short. I took my 8 iron out and absolutely hit it dead on the screws. Just a hair right of the pin right at the center of the green and left myself a pin high 10' putt for birdie. Tuesday I played 9 and I was hitting so well I was clubbing down on my distances and still hitting my number. I am really encouraged by what I am seeing and I think by the Morgan Cup I am going to be set up to really play well.

What do the RADSPEED heads specifically offer?

• They are hot. These heads have a ton of pop. My miss is also on the toe and I see good distance out there and just like the Driver and FW's they the RADial weighting provides a lot of stability here. That twisting feeling from a toe shot is completely absent.
  • They are high launching. The weight is low and easy to get under the ball at impact so launch will never be a problem with these heads. Even hitting of the bottom couple of grooves the ball gets in the air. I do believe these are lower spinning however because low on the face does roll out quite a bit whereas normally struck shots land and stop, but I think a lot of that is from how high they are coming down onto the green. The pitch marks look more like a crater than the ball just spinning and chewing up turf if that makes sense.
  • They feel great. A well struck ball has a nice crisp snap to it. This will be controversial but I like the crisp snap of a good cast iron better than the thunk of a fully forged iron. These RADSPEED's really shine in this department too and have maybe the best snap of all the cast clubs I have played over the year.

Last edited:
I've struggled a bit with these; much more of a personal swing issue rather than anything that is going on with the club. When I put a halfway decent swing on them, look out. Very hot off the face, gaps quite nicely with the hybrids in my bag.

I'll almost certainly be taking a 6i in the RadSpeed iron to the MC instead of the Forged Tec 6i because I can use the forgiveness.

Back