Cobra speedzone driver pictures

So I guess my knowledge and incite don't really matter than... (y)

I’m confused if you mean to quote me or the member that actually posted that comment. Either way, your comments do matter but as JB said, with embargo still going on, i can’t exactly get an expanded answer from you and still respect the embargo. Since you’ve hit the club already you’ll be a valuable first thoughts in the thread coke Tuesday

Of course they do. Absolutely and I think it will be a heck of a conversation tomorrow when the info comes out. I know I am in the process of writing the previews about the tech that will hit tomorrow at 9am ET and can share more then. I also think speculation is fun. I know when I first walked into the room with their R&D, I picked up the head and the break apart and thought "nice evolution", which would make sense for a company that has had as much growth as they have in metal woods in 2019. Once I got the rundown, it really changed my perception.

Looking forward to talking about it more with you.

I can think of two things immediately that would be considered significant changes not just for Cobra but for drivers.

Glad to expand on that after embargo is lifted.

I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about.

Not at all what I said, but the ability to have the info from the designers is pretty cool when it comes to the discussion at hand of if its a revolution, or an evolution. No one's thoughts have ever been, nor will they ever be discounted here. We just have the added benefit compared to a lot of other places of getting the info from the horses mouth as well.

Is this already in Trickie Rickie's bag? :unsure:

I'll add, the teaser videos on the Cobra staff players social of the milled face is interesting, not sure how I feel about the infinity symbol. I know it will have meaning, but aesthetically I'm unsure.

@jdtox and @Canadan @OTIW if I’m not mistaken, didn’t Jose say this upcoming lineup was the product he was most excited about at last years (2018) Morgan cup? I recall the conversation was posted because F9 was just launched and while we were all drooling over it, Miraflor said the best had yet to come

@jdtox and @Canadan @OTIW if I’m not mistaken, didn’t Jose say this upcoming lineup was the product he was most excited about at last years (2018) Morgan cup? I recall the conversation was posted because F9 was just launched and while we were all drooling over it, Miraflor said the best had yet to come
They've been pumped about this one for about 3 years it seems. Says a lot.

Is this already in Trickie Rickie's bag? :unsure:
I'd bet BDR has it in the bag sooner rather than later. He needs all the help he can get right now. Haha

I’m confused if you mean to quote me or the member that actually posted that comment. Either way, your comments do matter but as JB said, with embargo still going on, i can’t exactly get an expanded answer from you and still respect the embargo. Since you’ve hit the club already you’ll be a valuable first thoughts in the thread coke Tuesday

Not sure what happened. I was trying to respond to your question about being a pro or shop employee. The answer is yes.

Nothing more awkward than geeking over a release only to hear "just wait til you see what's next" lmao!

Yes I believe you are correct. Though they were pretty excited about the F9 as well. Its pretty crazy to think how long it takes things to come to market. Imagine knowing something is going to be a game changer but having to wait 3 years for it to come to reality.

I'll add, the teaser videos on the Cobra staff players social of the milled face is interesting, not sure how I feel about the infinity symbol. I know it will have meaning, but aesthetically I'm unsure.

It only really shows if you hold it up and look at the face. Otherwise, would consider it pretty unobtrusive.

I have worked with Jose for 12 years, and the three things he has been most excited about to me personally have been.

Spider Putter
Current FORGED TEC
KING F9 driver
The gear family that releases tomorrow.

I will say of this line. The driver as good as it is, is not even the club that I personally am most excited about.

I will say of this line. The driver as good as it is, is not even the club that I personally am most excited about.
Assuming you've been able to hit this new driver. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts tomorrow once that embargo is lifted.

I can think of two things immediately that would be considered significant changes not just for Cobra but for drivers.

Glad to expand on that after embargo is lifted.

Rather than saying can't wait, I'd rather use my favorite Bart Scott gif.

I have some interest in Cobra clubs these days.

Still have my G400 max in my bag and loving it. The new Cobra driver will have to be exceptional to replace it
New irons have been on my radar for a while, so looking forward to see what Cobra comes up with

EVERY single year I try to make a Cobra driver stick in my bag. I'm sure this will be no different, I'll try again.

Interesting choice to use the SZ if that's part of the graphics package, seems like some brand confusion could occur.

Very interested to hear all about this one tomorrow. I really enjoyed the F8. I picked the wrong loft in the F9 and it didn't work for me. Definitely looking forward to giving this one a go.

I think this may be the first driver that I go and get a full-fledged fitting for. The F8 and F9 have been really great for me. While I (and my wallet) hate to switch drivers every year, I have seen improvement from every model over the year prior. Can't wait to hear more about this tomorrow.

Much of the line is released tomorrow and we will have full details up on the home page.
Glad it hit USGA, as I always love that system haha.

The lineup is vast and we have some exciting things coming up with it for THPers. Myself and @Canadan can't talk tech yet, but feel free to discuss freely and then at 9am ET tomorrow we will be putting a lot of stuff out in their respective threads.

Unbelievable the amount of control and decorum you guys possess at every turn....every year and every release cycle. It always makes me smile to be a part of a community that actually respects non disclosure agreements etc. it’s just the right thing to do every time. Can’t wait to read about it tomorrow

Looking forward to more details. Have seen a lot of social media buzz recently around the 2020 Cobra offerings.

Well I cant wait to see what this new line has in store. Still rocking the LTD, so am looking for a reason to upgrade.

Back