Cobra speedzone driver pictures

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Well. It is up on the conforming list so I figure it is ok to post them.

1574044291260.jpeg

I’m sure when the time is right, THP will have a full thread on the design and tech story.

I’m sure when the time is right, THP will have a full thread on the design and tech story.

I was lucky enough to see and hit it a few weeks ago. It is going to be a great cobra offering for 2020.

It looks much better than the F9 in every way.

Great, another Avalanche offering

I’m sure everyone will have fun with them at the Morgan cup next year.

big story will be the milled wraparound edges around the face

the big SZ adds to a very familiar overall look

HL option as always ;)

Much of the line is released tomorrow and we will have full details up on the home page.
Glad it hit USGA, as I always love that system haha.

The lineup is vast and we have some exciting things coming up with it for THPers. Myself and @Canadan can't talk tech yet, but feel free to discuss freely and then at 9am ET tomorrow we will be putting a lot of stuff out in their respective threads.

Love the black and white look!

Excited to see what Cobra comes out with this season! Headed down to the PGA show in Jan. so I’m hoping to get a peak at this bad boy and anything else they have coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to see and hit it a few weeks ago. It is going to be a great cobra offering for 2020.
How did it differ from the f9 ?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

How did it differ from the f9 ?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

They didnt make huge changes. But it is percentage points better. Changed the face some and the shape of the head is much better. I think it will be one of the better performing drivers this year. Cobra is doing a good job.

Really looking forward to seeing the new lineup.

They didnt make huge changes.

As I mentioned I can't speak to the tech until embargo but I can say I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

Love the black and white look!

Excited to see what Cobra comes out with this season! Headed down to the PGA show in Jan. so I’m hoping to get a peak at this bad boy and anything else they have coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure all photos on the conforming list are black and white so that may not be the actual case.

That is correct.

As I mentioned I can't speak to the tech until embargo but I can say I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

I guess that would depend on what your definition of huge is I guess. There are changes to be sure, but it is not a revamped club in my mind. More of a progression of the same line.

From the photos floating around, I agree with you.

I guess that would depend on what your definition of huge is I guess. There are changes to be sure, but it is not a revamped club in my mind. More of a progression of the same line.
Cool thing is, @JB and @Canadan will be giving us the scoop from the minds who actually designed the club(s), I can't wait!

From the photos floating around, I agree with you.

Im trying to be as vague as possible, but when a company completely changes the chassis of any club, and moves more than 50 grams of weight, it is definitely very different.

Im trying to be as vague as possible, but when a company completely changes the chassis of any club, and moves more than 50 grams of weight, it is definitely very different.
THAT, is vaguely jaw dropping.

Cool thing is, @JB and @Canadan will be giving us the scoop from the minds who actually designed the club(s), I can't wait!

So I guess my knowledge and incite don't really matter than... (y)

I can think of two things immediately that would be considered significant changes not just for Cobra but for drivers.

Glad to expand on that after embargo is lifted.

I can think of two things immediately that would be considered significant changes not just for Cobra but for drivers.

Glad to expand on that after embargo is lifted.
And when is that exactly?

Back