CONTEST Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Very kind, hopefully this will help someone for sure!

Well done! Either one will be replacing the TSi2. I can't seem to get along with it & find the right shaft.
Thanks for the opportunity

Pumped about this opportunity!

Congrats to @Steve2100 you were picked first and will be sending the Xtreme out your way! The 2nd pick receiving the SpeedZone is @GLG20. PM your address and we’ll send out your clubs. Congrats!

WOW! Great start to my day let me tell ya! Thanks so much to @Golfers Anonymous and @USAF Ret in Wis on their generosity,! The people on this site are TOP-NOTCH!
Can't wait to put this into play!

Congrats, guys! Hit em’ long and straight!

Congrats guys, this is awesome!!

Congrats guys!

Congrats winners, and cheers again for the generosity!

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats the winners!

And kudos again to the generous THPers who made it happen!

congrats to the winners

Came home from the golf course to find a box containing the Cobra Extreme driver and 2 shafts waiting for me! Can't wait to put this into play next week(could've used it today:() ! Also @Golfers Anonymous was kind enough to throw in a bag of Hackers Paradise tees! Thank you again so much!

Came home from work today and I too found a box waiting for me. Grabbed the Cobra SZ and a couple other shafts I thought might work and headed to the range.
Loosened up a bit with a 7i and tee'd one up with the shaft that came with it.
Wow 😳 is all that came to mind.
Long (for the stiff 30 mph headwind) and straight. And the face is so forgiving.
Thanks again @Golfers Anonymous @USAF Ret in Wis , you guys are a prime example of what makes THP great.

Came home from work today and I too found a box waiting for me. Grabbed the Cobra SZ and a couple other shafts I thought might work and headed to the range.
Loosened up a bit with a 7i and tee'd one up with the shaft that came with it.
Wow 😳 is all that came to mind.
Long (for the stiff 30 mph headwind) and straight. And the face is so forgiving.
Thanks again @Golfers Anonymous @USAF Ret in Wis , you guys are a prime example of what makes THP great.

so glad it works for you! 👍👍👍

Congratulations winners! Great to hear the range reports coming in.

New homes for the drivers! Seems like they will enjoy a spot in the bag as well!

Back