CONTEST Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Golfers Anonymous

Work in progress
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Since I had previously won this driver off of THP from last years Morgan Cup (Thanks again Team Paradise) and recently came by another driver (😁) it only seems right to send this one off to another THPer. So here are the requirements:
• Must be an AC Member
• Post what driver you will be replacing
• That’s it 🤷‍♂️

This will come with two shafts HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 6.0 (S) with Cobra Connect grip, and a Xcaliber Xclusiv Avalon 5 (S).
32374DA0-B1E7-4D09-95D1-02B0222AFEB8.jpeg
7992BB26-DBEA-4BB9-9501-01C10EFB7BFF.jpeg
Contest will run through April 30th 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be announced May 1st. Will assign number to all eligible entries 1 through X as they are entered and use a random number selector to pick the winners. Good Luck!

UPDATE!!! : @USAF Ret in Wis is adding to the pool a SpeedZone driver he won from @Canadan during the push for 7 million. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...-unlocked-the-cobra-speedzone-driver.8926229/
So not one but two drivers will be given away. Thank you so much @USAF Ret in Wis for adding to this!

Last edited:
Fun!
Good luck THPers.

Very awesome gesture, I'll throw my hat in the ring. I would be replacing a Callaway XR16

Well done man! Excited to see who wins!

I am a proud AC member.
The drive this would replace is a cracked Callaway GBB Epic.

Thanks for the opportunity !!

Great gesture since you have some new toys.

Yes I am an AC member.

Replacing a Callaway Mavrik since my bad golf game is always the clubs fault and not mine.

Since I had previously won this driver off of THP from last years Morgan Cup (Thanks again Team Paradise) and recently came by another driver (😁) it only seems right to send this one off to another THPer. So here are the requirements:
• Must be an AC Member
• Post what driver you will be replacing
• That’s it 🤷‍♂️

This will come with two shafts HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 6.0 (S) with Cobra Connect grip, and a Xcaliber Xclusiv Avalon 5 (S).
View attachment 9005247
View attachment 9005248
Contest will run through April 30th 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be announced May 1st. Will assign number to all eligible entries 1 through X as they are entered and use a random number selector to pick the winner. Good Luck!

Very kind of you @Golfers Anonymous!

AC Member ✅

I will be replacing a Cobra F9 and I think I need to get out of the X shaft, it has destroyed my game off the tee.

Thanks!

Great gesture!! Good luck everyone!

Would possibly replace my Epic Speed.

awesome gesture, thanks for the opportunity!

I would be replacing a TaylorMade M2. Thanks for the opportunity!

This is amazing, good on you GA paying it forward! I love my driver now and don't want to mess with it, but just wanted to say kudos!

This is awesome! Good luck to all . I can't enter as it's a right handed club. Hope y'all put t to good use!

Nifty gifty threads were always fun. Good on ya. I’m filling the bag this week, starting from scratch...so it would be replacing empty space. :LOL:

Last edited:
If I can enter for one of my players I will do that. He was using a callaway diablo I had gotten for him but developed a crack and this weekend became unusable.

Back