key features:
5lbs
Five way top
Extra large cooler pocket
Easy Flex Base and stable leg design
9 pockets
Magnetic Rangefinder pocket.

First impressions:
The bag is well constructed. Zipper quality is very good. Location and size of pockets are apporerate. As I just received this bag, I'm still deciding where to store everything, but there are lots of options to store your gear. A cool feature that i've not seen in a stand bag, there is an internal pouch for the rain fly. this keeps it tucked away, but mid outer gear pocket. Each to find in that rush from a pop up thunderstorm. Not crammed at the bottom of the bag...stuck under everything.

882EEA6D-2747-4A31-B068-679C8C43CA41.jpeg244B6512-91E2-4270-89C7-33C5C9DE3AA2.jpegB8E4E273-5398-44FF-8204-511FEFE1CE3C.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you like the 5-way divider?

That’s looks pretty solid. I’m getting close to new bag time, so I’ll be interested how it works out long term.

Also, I’d like to take a moment to appreciate your grass.

How do you like the 5-way divider?

my preference is a 14 way top. However first impressions I think this 5 way has some subtle layout tweaks that may address some my reservations with them in general. There are true full length* dividers for each of the 5 cells.

* Edit: dividers stop a few inches from bottom. This works with the secret zipper.

Last edited:
my preference is a 14 way top. However first impressions I think this 5 way has some subtle layout tweaks that may address some my reservations with them in general. There are true full length dividers for each of the 5 cells.
That is huge in my opinion. I’ve been a 14 way top user but am open to changing.

Those pictures of that bag are awesome!!!

I just found a secret zipper. Inside the large pocket for layers and jackets. THis zipper lets you reach inside the bottom of the bag. When you drop your lucking ball mark inside you don't have to take all your clubs out to retrieve it.

very nice looking bag

That is huge in my opinion. I’ve been a 14 way top user but am open to changing.

Those pictures of that bag are awesome!!!
My 14 way can bind clubs. house test, this is not really all that different from my 14 way. so far is not the struggle to add / remove, that i've experienced with other 5 way bags i've used.

Crisp looking bag, and very practical. Excited to get mine!

Nice looking bag great color!

Definitely a sharp looking bag! That secret zipper at the bottom is such a smart feature!

Like you, I’m partial to the 14-way so it’ll be interesting to see how I set mine up. Very happy to hear that it’s got near full-length dividers.

Definitely a sharp looking bag! That secret zipper at the bottom is such a smart feature!

Like you, I’m partial to the 14-way so it’ll be interesting to see how I set mine up. Very happy to hear that it’s got near full-length dividers.
I just re-arranged for cart usage. I'm sure this is just the first attempt. I'll get it out on course tomorrow for a proper test.

Fantastic looking bag! Five way tops are fantastic and I wish there were more options with them. Like I said in the MC thread, Cobra bags always look top notch!

Is the rain cover 1 zipper or 2 zipper?

I got the bag out on course today. We rode and it strapped in very easily and securely. The cart strap pass through was nice and kept the strap off of my towel and grove brush so that was nice. The strap to keep the legs in place was nice to keep the bag setting level.

It’s going to take a little time to get used to the 5 way divider. I’ve always had a 14 slot bag with putter spot so this is definitely a different setup. Not better or worse today, just different. I do Like that the top of the dividers have a touch of padding so you don’t hear the clubs bouncing and clanging.

The pockets are well positioned and there are definitely plenty to keep everything that you need in the bag and organized.

Overall first impressions are good. The bag looks great too.

I got the bag out on course today. We rode and it strapped in very easily and securely. The cart strap pass through was nice and kept the strap off of my towel and grove brush so that was nice. The strap to keep the legs in place was nice to keep the bag setting level.

It’s going to take a little time to get used to the 5 way divider. I’ve always had a 14 slot bag with putter spot so this is definitely a different setup. Not better or worse today, just different. I do Like that the top of the dividers have a touch of padding so you don’t hear the clubs bouncing and clanging.

The pockets are well positioned and there are definitely plenty to keep everything that you need in the bag and organized.

Overall first impressions are good. The bag looks great too.
Everything with the Paradise logo is perfection.

I recently took out my MC bag from last year and am amazed at how light Cobra bags feel. Keep the reviews coming.....even Hackers pictures. :ROFLMAO:

I recently took out my MC bag from last year and am amazed at how light Cobra bags feel. Keep the reviews coming.....even Hackers pictures. :ROFLMAO:
Soon as I get mine, I’ll post a photo or two! Can’t wait!!

I’ll be getting this bag out on course tomorrow for a round using a standard cart. Then on Friday I’ll be walking with a push cart for another round. In the mean time here’s a look at the Team Hackers bag:
4D97755B-04B8-442D-9989-34B0ACAA7ECA.jpeg950FFDF0-3C15-4E21-9024-3A609AAB1283.jpegA2B3FA02-216D-4FFD-912C-F6807BDDAECB.jpeg

I'm looking to providing feedback on this bag, mine should be arriving today!!!

Great looking bag.

All the feels of equipment and bags being delivered come streaming in! Enjoy it fellas!

#threepeat #paradise4life :cool:

Back