Cody James Putters

Buddy of mine got one made a few months back. Loves it

So, this has @Jman written all over it I'd say...

Those are pretty sweet. I'm a huge fan of Cody's work, the way the machine work is on full display just does it for me.

Those are pretty sweet. I'm a huge fan of Cody's work, the way the machine work is on full display just does it for me.
It's so clean.. I'd like to see what his style is with some more hammering/stamping, but he's clearly in his own world with many of his designs.

Okay that’s a cool personal ball marker, especially with the paint fill.

Okay that’s a cool personal ball marker, especially with the paint fill.
I don't think it's paintfill.. I am pretty sure it's the timascus from the other side of the marker showing through.

It's so clean.. I'd like to see what his style is with some more hammering/stamping, but he's clearly in his own world with many of his designs.

This hammered one has murderous intent. Nasssssssty. Longneck too!

1631193270109.png

I love the artistry in these. (I also love watching custom knife makers do their thing with Damascus.) But if I dropped that kind of money on a club, my wife would set me on fire.

I don't think it's paintfill.. I am pretty sure it's the timascus from the other side of the marker showing through.

Oh, that’s even more filthy

100 bucks would be my guess
Its more. I would guess around $200, but of course I could be wrong. Just DM him, he's a great guy to talk to. But timascus ain't cheap.

Its more. I would guess around $200, but of course I could be wrong. Just DM him, he's a great guy to talk to. But timascus ain't cheap.
Think that high?

Their Timascus divot tools are only 65 albeit with a small amount of it in there. Standard markers seem to be in the 50 range.

Think that high?

Their Timascus divot tools are only 65 albeit with a small amount of it in there. Standard markers seem to be in the 50 range.
I could be way off. I didn't realize their divot tools were that cheap.

54284225-54FB-4F18-9577-8C2DEBBF796E.png

Attachments

• 83E8F27B-0A63-45B8-894C-2B04AB465D8D.png
    83E8F27B-0A63-45B8-894C-2B04AB465D8D.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 7
Back