Coffee Drinkers Unite

K-cups because I’m lazy. We will brew a pot if we are hanging around on the weekend

I really appreciate the Moka pot being an option in the poll. It’s my go-to when making Cuban coffee, which I did this morning.

K-Cups at work and the coffee is decent. Bought one for home and could never get a good cup of coffee. Back to a Cuisinart brewer for me. I prefer to grind my own, but often go with Dunkin' ground French Vanilla or Hazelnut. Currently just opened our last bag of Jamaican Me Crazy, a bean blend from Sickles Market in central NJ. A really enjoyable cup.

There is a Kaffee House in Saratoga and I will break my rule of not buying coffee when out, for this German family's place. When I traveled in Germany, I could not find anything other than a fabulous cup of coffee.

Use a french press at home.

When it’s cold I use a kuerig... and that’s only occasionally. I don’t drink a lot of coffee. When I do it’s one of the boutique flavors for the kcups like nutty coconut or something... and because I don’t like my coffee scorching hot I’ll put it in a tervis tumbler over ice and milk.

Yes, I know. I drink coffee with my milk.:ROFLMAO:

I wake up about an hour before my better half and brew a full pot. Sit down and read the news of the world before logging into work - little piece of serenity during these crazy times

I get a brewed cup of coffee from my barista, which is just one of the hats I wear while working from home :ROFLMAO:

Typically it’s brewed pot at the office. The boss and I are the only who’s who drink it in our small office. When I’m home I either use a brewed pot or a French press. I also enjoy the nitro cold brew during hot months but that stuff gets pretty expensive.

First thing I bought when I returned to the US from Italy was a good espresso machine. Now the search is constantly on for the ideal coffee. Currently got Lavazza Espresso going. I have one in the morning and one after lunch and I saved the cost of the machine in about 3.5 months by not buying at a coffee shop.

I picked an espresso machine as a gift for going over 15 years with my employer. My wife asked my why! I said there was nothing else they offered I wanted... I used it a few times and it was really good coffee. But it was a hassle so it’s in a close time now.

First thing I bought when I returned to the US from Italy was a good espresso machine. Now the search is constantly on for the ideal coffee. Currently got Lavazza Espresso going. I have one in the morning and one after lunch and I saved the cost of the machine in about 3.5 months by not buying at a coffee shop.

Blue Bottle - Hayes Valley Espresso Beans

Klatch Roasting

My go to roasters out of CA.

nespresso has been our drug of choice for the last few years.

Nothing beats a fresh croissant and a shot of espresso in Florence, Trastevere or really anywhere in Italy :love:

I prefer pour over. Planning to possibly invest in a Chemex.

Anyone use Chemex and like it?

I've never used once myself, but co-worker swears by his.

I use both a k-cup brewer and a drip brewer depending how many cups I am planning on drinking.

Demo... Stumptown

As to a normal pourover, it's not messy, and if you only want a cup of coffee, it's good but to do it right, it is somewhat exacting with timing and measuring. But if you don't care about those things, sure, get a bloom, pour evenly and slowly and go at it.

Nothing beats a fresh croissant and a shot of espresso in Florence, Trastevere or really anywhere in Italy :love:
And the espresso costs less than a dollar!

Blue Bottle - Hayes Valley Espresso Beans

Klatch Roasting

My go to roasters out of CA.
I'll give them a try, thanks!

Pot of coffee to start the day. When I worked, I would French press a pot, but now I can filter.

I rarely drink anymore coffee after the pot at the beginning of the day, but if I do, I go for a flat white from my expresso machine.

Free shipping during the crisis.
Was just looking 16.95 for 12 oz is a bit of a shock and to add shipping would be a deal breaker. haha

Pot of coffee to start the day. When I worked, I would French press a pot, but now I can filter.

I rarely drink anymore coffee after the pot at the beginning of the day, but if I do, I go for a flat white from my expresso machine.
Before anyone else corrects you, because people went after me when I did it - once - it is eSpresso

At least it isn’t expresso... I’ve seen that sometimes. It’s just not right

Back