Coffee Drinkers Unite

Im smitten with the drinks this thing is putting out.
This one above is a standard coffee and then 120 ml of frothed milk.

The XELSIS lets you choose every aspect of it through the touch screen interface and it is a joy to use and customize. Havent had the same drink twice this week.

Yup. It’s an option in the poll, sooooooo........
I never liked it, then it became a sort of necessity for a mental break at work. Now I drink it a few times a day.

kuerig at home and fresh ground at work. I have a cup of each.

I never liked it, then it became a sort of necessity for a mental break at work. Now I drink it a few times a day.
I think that’s how a lot of people end up enjoying it. I just can’t get over the taste, well, I can, but by the time I get it drinkable for me it’s more like a thick syrup. :oops::ROFLMAO:

I think that’s how a lot of people end up enjoying it. I just can’t get over the taste, well, I can, but by the time I get it drinkable for me it’s more like a thick syrup. :oops::ROFLMAO:
Do you drink tea or anything in the caffeine world?

Im smitten with the drinks this thing is putting out.
This one above is a standard coffee and then 120 ml of frothed milk.

The XELSIS lets you choose every aspect of it through the touch screen interface and it is a joy to use and customize. Havent had the same drink twice this week.

I’ll have to be sure to check one of those out if/when my SuperA kicks the bucket down the road.

I was the same way... the coffe was the vehicle to get the Peppermint Mocha Creamer to my mouth. Probably more creamer than coffee in those... it all changed when I found something that saw this smooth and tasty... now it’s straight black from my machine... anywhere else - “where’s the creamer?”

I’m jealous of these fancy things you guys have that make coffee. Maybe I’ll surprise the wife with something for Valentine’s Day.

I was the same way... the coffe was the vehicle to get the Peppermint Mocha Creamer to my mouth. Probably more creamer than coffee in those... it all changed when I found something that saw this smooth and tasty... now it’s straight black from my machine... anywhere else - “where’s the creamer?”
Dude, the York Peppermint Patty creamer....it almost got me hooked. Until I realized I was using like 1/3 a bottle. :ROFLMAO:

I’m jealous of these fancy things you guys have that make coffee. Maybe I’ll surprise the wife with something for Valentine’s Day.
Just saw that BestBuy has started to stock SuperAutomatics now. Def changes the way you drink your coffee... it’s no longer “mud”

Dude, the York Peppermint Patty creamer....it almost got me hooked. Until I realized I was using like 1/3 a bottle. :ROFLMAO:
So good! You start with a little bit at first and then you realize you need to go to the store again a day or two later!

here's where I get my beans from.......since 1999, and he's got a special running now too(sorry for the tardiness).
Only a few days left and this special is still going on...get some beans while you can!
10% off of 1-2 lbs...15% off 3 lbs or more! If you order write Coach sent me in comment box(i get nothing folks). Money back Guarantee with Jerry aka Killer Beans.

webicon_green.png
killerbeans.com
1608823132393.png

In this new machine, I can use anything I want in the milk container. So yesterday, did 3/4 milk and 1/4 flavored creamer. It steams and froths it and comes out the same spout. You use less creamer because of the volume and it was heavenly.

No idea if it has been mentioned (didn't read the whole thread), but my go to at home is an americano with my nespresso machine. Nice little double shot in to some water. Currently like two shots of the voltesso, or the double shot chiaro. Not a huge fan of the nespresso coffee cups, but their seasonal peppermint coffee has been hitting the spot recently as well!!

Vote for: coffee is gross.
:ROFLMAO:
Coffee is essential for survival. The survival of anybody around me in the morning!

Good morning all.

AE9DE26B-C7E0-4A9D-B898-9F1EB9A0A765.jpeg

Nothing like a nice warm cup of coffee as the snow continues to fly on Christmas morning!!

Replaced my broken Keurig with....another Keurig. Number one, we have about 200 k-pods stockpiled that I wouldn't want to go to waste, and number 2, I just can't get past how quick and convenient it is. I don't need my coffee fancy, but I need it fast.

Double shot caffe latte

7A9FBCF8-19B6-4946-A850-F834945F91BA.gif

Replaced my broken Keurig with....another Keurig. Number one, we have about 200 k-pods stockpiled that I wouldn't want to go to waste, and number 2, I just can't get past how quick and convenient it is. I don't need my coffee fancy, but I need it fast.
I’m going to replace my Keurig today. Mine is starting to make some nasty noises like the pump is going to go. I ran some White Vinegar though it to descale it. It’s better but not 100%. Keurig has a great sale going from their website. Throwing in 48 pods in and cheaper than Amazon.

Last edited:
As a chemist....I so want one of these.

1608996571461.png

I’m going to replace my Keurig today. My is starting to make some nasty noises like the pump is going to go. I ran some White Vinegar though it to descale it. It’s better but not 100%. Keurig has a great sale going from their website. Throwing in 48 pods in and cheaper than Amazon.
I'm pretty sure the pump was what went on ours. Everything was clean, but when you turned it on and pushed the brew button, it just shut the machine down.

Back