Coffee Drinkers Unite

@JB and @GolferGal - how much cleaning/maintenance is involved with a machine like that?

Surprisingly very little. It has a bunch of cleaning settings so you just push a button and it does it for you. The only real cleaning/maintenance that is manual is taking out the brew group and rinsing that off once a week, and cleaning out the door that holds the used coffee grounds.

I clicked your link and checked out their website. The Coconut Caramel Crunch and Chocolate Macadamia Nut both sound good too! The Banana Nut Cream still tops my "want" list though.
I'm just going to tell you that all of their flavored coffee is really good! If you buy it and don't like it, DM me, I'll buy it from you.

I'm pretty fantastic. I push a button, and out it comes. Then take credit for the work.

With all of these photos you’re posting I’m now debating trading in my Jura for one of those...

I don’t put anything in my coffee, like milk, creamer, or sugar. Other than just a drip brew coffee maker, what would those who have spent more time perfecting a cup of coffee recommend as the best way to brew it?
Strong but smooth, dark roast would be my preference.

C08514FA-7CFC-4DC0-AAB8-11C1E6B92974.gif3DE8C359-5EAC-491D-8BD1-34267478BA3B.jpeg

This is a beauty.

CCD1C2C5-C972-45FC-A3C2-A1E259382F67.gif

Dang, yeah that Xelsis just went on the wish list....

Fresh beans from www.Hoboken coffee.com , burr grinder, and an inverted Aeropress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Flat white being made

9056DC91-6A13-4F08-9E7A-204FC48708F1.jpeg
64352ACB-CCF9-4E3C-B289-35ED0223D662.jpeg

I’m seriously considering trying a mix between bulletproof/Phil’s coffee. Has anyone else done this? The science behind it is interesting.

Recommendations for everyday basic coffee? Running low on my Kirkland Columbia blend, looking for something decent low cost just for the morning jolt

Recommendations for everyday basic coffee? Running low on my Kirkland Columbia blend, looking for something decent low cost just for the morning jolt

Stick with what you know and enjoy. Unfortunately, I find it fun to try single origin coffee each month - shipped from CA - Klatch or Blue Bottle are my enablers.

047F7AF7-C9BB-4BD5-A8A6-329DFDE04546.jpeg

Back