Coffee Drinkers Unite

I am on Zoom calls all day. Thank goodness they cant smell the coffee breath from the French Roast.

This is delicious

5E8AF30F-2738-4F48-BE1C-8F725FFEB03B.jpeg

I was just reading through this thread. I'm going to have to look into this Xelsis machine....that looks amazing! We love our Black Rifle Coffee but this takes it to a whole new level!

I was just reading through this thread. I'm going to have to look into this Xelsis machine....that looks amazing! We love our Black Rifle Coffee but this takes it to a whole new level!
Its a dangerous delicious thing

I'm the only one in my house that drinks coffee. I absolutely love the Keurig and will never be without one! I have one in my camper, I donated one to my deer hunting camp, I bought one for work, and obviously have one at home.

Not only is it fast and convenient for me it allows me to taste test many different types of coffee without having to buy a big bag of it.

And all of a sudden, my Ninja coffee maker seems inadequate. 😔

My morning coffee tasted a little better this morning. Must have been the mug:

8B818E16-036C-4902-B9D5-89AD6AFA407F.jpeg

My morning coffee tasted a little better this morning. Must have been the mug:

View attachment 9001967

LOVE these cups - not the aftermarket prices...

Aslo in other news - Cold Brew is on "draft" from the fridge this week thanks to the OHIO Summer 70s + all week.

LOVE these cups - not the aftermarket prices...

Aslo in other news - Cold Brew is on "draft" from the fridge this week thanks to the OHIO Summer 70s + all week.

Was fortunate enough to purchase my coffee mug at ANGC in 2011.

587D4F8D-A3D8-4AB4-BC20-9F8D5A038FD1.gif

I'm a simpleton when it comes to coffee, trust ole keurig machine gives me what I need :LOL:

Never made any cold brew, but wanting to make some this summer. Anyone have any tips/processes they follow to make cold brew?

I've started on a Black Rifle Coffee kick and am loving a few of their options. I just bought a variety pack and I think the AK-47 Espresso is my new favorite. It's funny to think that a year ago I was watering my coffee down with creamer to cutting it out and trying these different options.

Never made any cold brew, but wanting to make some this summer. Anyone have any tips/processes they follow to make cold brew?

I have this system and it works great.

I have this system and it works great.

I appreciate it! I'll have to look in to that. Seems relatively cheap and straight forward. I think I had read online you can do a very similar thing with a french press as well? My fiancé already isn't a fan of the "coffee corner" and not sure she would be too thrilled with another coffee related gadget :ROFLMAO:

I appreciate it! I'll have to look in to that. Seems relatively cheap and straight forward. I think I had read online you can do a very similar thing with a french press as well? My fiancé already isn't a fan of the "coffee corner" and not sure she would be too thrilled with another coffee related gadget :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it's really straight forward and easy to use. A large french press would likely work just as well.

I'm dying for coffee right now. I'm a Starbucks ho (not that I don't appreciate better coffee, but I travel so much that I just want consistency.)

Long story short - I'm on the road, and the closest Sbux is 22 miles away. I'm not going to make it. :(

Avenge me.

It's not as fancy as the super duper coffee maker extraordinaire in @JB THP headquarters, but mmmmIMG_20210413_085511.jpg
IMG_20210414_070121.jpg

experimental first run blend - room for improvement but 10x better than moka pot."espresso"

Oh that is fun. Experimentation is always fun.

Oh that is fun. Experimentation is always fun.
yeah judging by lack of Crema, beans might be a bit iffy... also messing with the grind as it might have been too fine. However, like golf I have no idea what I am doing!

yeah judging by lack of Crema, beans might be a bit iffy... also messing with the grind as it might have been too fine. However, like golf I have no idea what I am doing!

In our machine I have mine set at 2, which is pretty fine. In a general sense, crema comes from pressure. Could be machine related, but don't sweat that stuff, enjoy the deliciousness.

Residing in Melbourne Australia ,we have a extremely strong coffee drinking culture that samples many styles and varietals ,,, single origin / blends / etc and rubbish coffee does not last , going to a coffee shop and having barista made coffee instead of chain store rubbish is daily occurrence including breakfast and pastries and other offerings .

good coffee never has any Sugar or sweetener in any form ...nor additional flavourings ...

l been fortunate to visit overseas and frankly more than disappointed at the coffee standards very very lucky to have the coffee industry and those who conjure such beverages of taste....just saying

Back