Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Kris McEwen joins the show to talk about cold weather golf and so much more.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we discuss playing cold weather golf, baking bread and social media. We also dive quite a bit into The Match 3 and different exhibitions that we would like to see in the future. This show has a ton of topics and and it is an episode you will not want to miss.

Untitled-7-1-1024x692.jpg

Episode 34 is here and Dan and his guest Kris discuss the following topics.

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/cold-weather-golf/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like Friday, sipping my coffee, listening to OffCourse!

This was one of my favorite episodes as I could just picture @Canadan and @KrisMcEwen chatting about the game.

Makin my coffee and will be enjoying while knocking out some work!

Wow...today is Friday? Someone wake me up!
Well my morning agenda just changed!

I’m playing hooky today so this will definitely be very high on my to-do list.

A fun episode, felt like I was listening to 2 old friends discussing golf and life.

Bacon bread and golf in Indy? Let me know if you need a 4th!

My 3w starts to sweat each time I listen to OffCourse now. I think it's feeling the pressure :ROFLMAO:

And great closing comment @Canadan which sums up a lot here on THP. People coming from different places to the common point, which is a love for golf!

A fun episode, felt like I was listening to 2 old friends discussing golf and life.

Bacon bread and golf in Indy? Let me know if you need a 4th!

My 3w starts to sweat each time I listen to OffCourse now. I think it's feeling the pressure :ROFLMAO:

And great closing comment @Canadan which sums up a lot here on THP. People coming from different places to the common point, which is a love for golf!
I don't know about you guys, but I would eat the hell out of some bacon bread.

I don't know about you guys, but I would eat the hell out of some bacon bread.
I swear I could smell the bread baking as Kris was describing all that he was trying, then he got to bacon bread :oops:.

I have some bacon in the fridge, have bread in the pantry, but it doesn't seem the same as his bacon bread!!

Listening now.

So I came to the golf forum today. Went to listen to a golf podcast. Now I'm going to buy a bread maker. 🤷‍♂️
The one I bought in March has done an admirable job collecting dust. I hope you have the same luck.

So I came to the golf forum today. Went to listen to a golf podcast. Now I'm going to buy a bread maker. 🤷‍♂️
Between burger joints, pizza shapes, and bread, I seem to gain weight each Friday. Curious i know :unsure:

And by the way, I'm all for a Match that would include guys like Finau. Give me a weekend match like I have with my buddies, wanting to play good golf, but not overly serious. Lots of jabs at each other, and more importantly lots of laughs. I'd love to see some Euro guys in their too, as their sense of humor is fantastic!

So did he have to get a mortgage for his parking spot?? That seems pure insanity to me!!

Imagine, a 30 year fixed just to park a car...o_Oo_O:eek::eek:

So did he have to get a mortgage for his parking spot?? That seems pure insanity to me!!
At one point, we discussed the fact that my car is about ten feet away from me at the podcast desk, and I don't have to pay extra for it.

Hopefully Kris doesn't hate me now lmao

It sounds great. I can’t smell the bread (oh, oh). I am going to give it a listen.

At one point, we discussed the fact that my car is about ten feet away from me at the podcast desk, and I don't have to pay extra for it.

Hopefully Kris doesn't hate me now lmao

I heard that.. That is the world I live in as well. IT is all open space out here in NV. Us sub-urban dwellers live a life don't we?

I heard that.. That is the world I live in as well. IT all open space out here in NV. Us sub-urban dwellers live a life don't we?
People far away from me at all times?
Readily available land for reasonable pricing?

It's the kind of life worth living.

Back