• Alabama

• Ohio State

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
Going with Alabama here!

GO BUCKS!!!!

Ohio State looked really impressive against Clemson but until they win the game I have to feel like Alabama is going to win. The way they beat Clemson though, I feel like they could win and it might be a good game.

I'm going underdog and want to see Ohio St win.

Neither. I want them both to somehow lose. Lol

In the hopes of a happy household tomorrow I will go with OSU.

I usually root for the team that is playing against either of these teams, so it's tough for me to choose. :unsure:

As someone who will never root for Ohio St., as well as being a fan of another SEC school, I suppose I should root for Bama. I'm just rooting for a great game and may the best team win. It's time for other teams to make a push in NCAA football. Tired of watching the same games between the same 3 teams and whoever the 4th is every year.

As much as I still don't believe OSU deserves to be here due to the lack of games played this year, I have to go with the Buckeyes tonight.

let's go Team Chaos and OSU to win the National Championship with just 8 wins

That’s how I feel when Notre Dame plays! :ROFLMAO:

Alabama is too tough. Double digit win.

No idea who wins this game. Logic says Alabama. Although there hasn’t been a ton of logical guesses happening in my football life over the last two weeks.

go Buckeyes!

let's go Team Chaos and OSU to win the National Championship with just 8 wins
The last National Champion to have gone 8-0? The Minnesota Golden Gophers, in 1941.

That’s how I feel when Notre Dame plays! :ROFLMAO:

Alabama is too tough. Double digit win.

Kick a man when he is down... πŸ˜ƒ

These are my two least favorite teams but am torn who I would rather see win. If Bama wins, they pull one more ahead of ND in total NCs. If Ohio State wins, they pull within one of ND for 2nd most. Hence, my desire for neither to win. Haha

Last edited:
Ugly start for the Buckeyes. 3 n out

Hoping for Bama because I don’t want to hear Ohio State fan gloating for a year. Plus a team that played 6 games getting in is interesting.

Kick a man when he is down... πŸ˜ƒ

These are my two least favorite teams but am torn who I would rather see win. If Bama wins, they pull one more ahead of ND in total NCs. If Ohio State wins, they pull with one of ND for 2nd most. Hence, my desire for neither to win. Haha
I knew you were a fan of ND and had to poke you!

well Tre Sermon getting hurt...(looks like a shoulder) isn’t going to be helpful

Excuse me...child. Please pull your mask up above your mouth moron

Both teams get into the 40s? Over under was 75 this morning trending up.

That was a pretty easy drive there for TD.

Roll Damn Turd!

Go Bucks!

(Should be a good game but to think it’s not a pick em? Lol!-OSU out talents but Bama is more accomplished. I’m a football coach, OSU has THE most talent in the country).

Either team can barn race each other. At this level that can happen.

Back