College Football Championship

Who do you got?

• Alabama

• Ohio State

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why is a linebacker covering Smith?

Hello there.

Outside of mistakes, OSU has this. They’ll chunk and Bama will inch.

They’ll eventually get up 38-24 or so.

The Heisman winner and Harris are beasts. Salute. I don’t think Mac Jones will be good enough when it counts.

They won’t stop OSU when it counts.

We’ll see but (while still acknowledging either team could kill eaither) I like the matchups for OSU.

Even withstanding that.
May want to reconsider. Alabama making it look too easy.

I’m still so happy about last night, I couldn’t care less about this right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The only thing keeping me interested is to see if Herby starts crying.

My goodness they left 49 seconds. Bama’s gonna score again.

Not a big college football watcher, so I have to ask those here that know more. The Eagles are projected to draft Smith and being the heisman winner and on paper a can’t miss prospect, my question is on his size. He is listed at 6’1 and 175. That seems incredibly thin for his size. Is he too thin or is he just not built into his body weight yet?

Alabama has a punter!

Not a big college football watcher, so I have to ask those here that know more. The Eagles are projected to draft Smith and being the heisman winner and on paper a can’t miss prospect, my question is on his size. He is listed at 6’1 and 175. That seems incredibly thin for his size. Is he too thin or is he just not built into his body weight yet?
I don't know about any of that, but he looks pretty good to me and Bama receivers have fared pretty well almost immediately in the NFL.

TO
Indiana would have done better. 😶
Hey lost to ole miss ... Perhaps you didn't watch because it was the Outback bowl... They are at home tonight.

Our defensive gameplan has been a disaster. Completely outclassed in all aspects so far.
Our DC runs a 4-4 against Bama...seriously!!

with all the issues philly has drafting a wr would not be smart imo

Our DC runs a 4-4 against Bama...seriously!!
Unfortunately this is the D we saw earlier in the year, and the lack of games hurt them more than it helped i think. But the defensive schemes far :rolleyes:

I think he'll be fine from a talent standpoint. With injuries, however, he might need to bulk up a little. Best case scenario he turns out Antonio Brown or Tyreek Hill (I don't know if he has the speed of Hill though) . Short receivers are having some success in the NFL with a good QB (and I think Jalen Hurts is a good QB).

He reminds me of Will Fuller on the Texans. A really good player who can't stay healthy and had to turn to PEDs to stay on the field. Hope that isn't the case and the kid has a great career.

Well that watch party ended earlier than expected. Not really as all our kids have school in the morning. Kids in the pool, guys throwing back beers & ladies chatting.

Had the game not turned into a blow out we were headed to the beer stop.

That doesn’t look good for Smith.

Back