Colorado Members thread

If the weather keeps melting the snow off the course, you guys are welcome to meet up here and play soon. I haven’t played in months, but I’d be glad to get out and shank some balls
I think I will give it a go tomorrow, could have played today probably here in Estes:D

Over it's supposed to be in 60's on Saturday!

I think I will give it a go tomorrow, could have played today probably here in Estes:D

the fairway behind me is melting...it seems about time

Last edited:
Headed to play TPC Colorado and Ballyneal in June, can't wait to get some CO golf in, in 2020!

I need to go hit some balls...if anyone ever wants to meetup here, I'm a member and can grab tee times 2 weeks out...as if we can plan for that weather.

Keep me in mind, I'd love to come down. Will be down at C.C. Highlands Ranch Monday, but just to pick up clubs. We're still to cold and windy up here to play comfortably.

Headed to play TPC Colorado and Ballyneal in June, can't wait to get some CO golf in, in 2020!
If it's early June and you need a 4th, I'd love to play the TPC at Berthoud.

Do they offer discounts for member’s guests?

I’d love to play that course so we need to set something up!

I believe so, I'll double check. The only person I've actually hosted since I moved here was Mike G.

Keep me in mind, I'd love to come down. Will be down at C.C. Highlands Ranch Monday, but just to pick up clubs. We're still to cold and windy up here to play comfortably.

How was your experience there? I haven't been fit since the 2016 Grandaddy and I'd like to freshen up the spec a bit.

How was your experience there? I haven't been fit since the 2016 Grandaddy and I'd like to freshen up the spec a bit.
Joel is cool and he didn't push me to buy clubs that wouldn't help me (my driver, 3 wood and putter are staying in the bag with new irons coming). Took 2.5 hours with me and gave me a vet's discount. You might also try to get the pro from the Broadmoor to make your appt. as they can get a discount, they said. Clubs are coming in just over 2 weeks from fitting and can't wait to use them. In fact, I sort of don't want to play with my old clubs now that I know the difference ;)

Dang would love to, but we will have just gotten back from Disneyland.

When in June and do you need another player for Ballyneal? I have got to get back to there.

Anyone want to play in the next couple of days? I really, really suck right now, but I need to get out and justify my membership

Anyone want to play in the next couple of days? I really, really suck right now, but I need to get out and justify my membership
Would enjoy it, but headed to Cali for Marine graduation!

Virus has now cancelled all events on base so no family day or watching graduation! BS!

So far can pick him up tomorrow and video of graduation will be posted. Not good enough and just hope we can pick him up to go home in leave. Will see if that is also cancelled and he has to stay. BS

Virus has now cancelled all events on base so no family day or watching graduation! BS!

So far can pick him up tomorrow and video of graduation will be posted. Not good enough and just hope we can pick him up to go home in leave. Will see if that is also cancelled and he has to stay. BS
Sorry to hear, what a disappointment!

Reactions: J4U
Sorry to hear that buddy

I hope places stay open. I'll be up to playing next week once the new snow melts.

Congrats Doug on your son. Bummer on the base being closed.

Anyone want to do some social distancing approved golf this Thursday?

Anyone want to do some social distancing approved golf this Thursday?
Denver and Boulder courses are closed, supposed to be a great day. Where did you have in mind?

Back