Colorado Members thread

Should be included in the counties closed down.

2 hours for me, I'd have to leave at 5:30 ;)
I may try and slog around our 9 hole tomorrow if snow melts today. Let's do this when weather and virus are cooperating this summer!

Should be included in the counties closed down.
They Still think they will be open in Jefferson county. Cancelled the reservation. Probably better to save the funds anyway and health. Tera won't be mad now. Haha

and my wife won't quarantine me for 2 weeks after ;)

I can’t go tomorrow, but I highly recommend Four Mile Ranch for a road trip. I played there a couple weeks ago.

Beautiful! I was down that way in Feb to see Royal Gorge, but it wasn't golfing weather yet.

Oh, my bad...that was for @Stemmy66.

Lol, miss ya brotha. Stay well!
Looks like I'll be heading that way soon.... Son's college is shut down for the remainder of the school year so at some point need to drive out to help him pack up and move out..... Hopefully, I'll be able to put off until some courses reopen ;)

Lockdown for Larimer county starts at 1700 tomorrow through April 17, just when the good weather was supposed to arrive next week :(

Lockdown hasn’t hit weld/Greeley yet praise the lord. Hoping to play sometime soon

Lockdown hasn’t hit weld/Greeley yet praise the lord. Hoping to play sometime soon
fingers crossed for you guys; I could sneak down to Greeley

Lockdown is state-wide starting tomorrow morning at 6AM... thru at least April 11 :(. Polis just announced it.

Yeah, Polis just superseded the county, so I can't even play golf tomorrow one last time. Anyone for a road trip to WY?

Yeah just saw that. Bummer

Sorry that I'm dropping in on a "locals" thread, but we have lockdown here in the DFW area too...but golf courses are considered recreation areas and are allowed to remain open...

Any chance that applies for you too?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sorry that I'm dropping in on a "locals" thread, but we have lockdown here in the DFW area too...but golf courses are considered recreation areas and are allowed to remain open...

Worth looking into!

The mandatory orders in the Denver area contain a number of exemptions. Liquor stores and gun shops can remain open partly to prevent panic buying. People can still exercise outdoors and use parks but only in groups of four or less. Tennis courts, golf courses and basketball courts will be closed to prevent groups from gathering.

Read more here: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/article241494981.html#storylink=cpy

We can shoot each other up with our new guns, but can't shoot at a green with a golf ball haha

The mandatory orders in the Denver area contain a number of exemptions. Liquor stores and gun shops can remain open partly to prevent panic buying. People can still exercise outdoors and use parks but only in groups of four or less. Tennis courts, golf courses and basketball courts will be closed to prevent groups from gathering.

Read more here: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/article241494981.html#storylink=cpy
Unlucky bro.....

Anyone else see the stupidity in this?? Hundreds will pack the parks on a warm day to get out of the house but we can't do the one activity that by nature involves social distancing.

I just checked & the courses over here are still taking tee times! Hopefully this stays true.

I just checked & the courses over here are still taking tee times! Hopefully this stays true.
I left a message at our course, but imagine they will close.

I left a message at our course, but imagine they will close.
I went directly to their websites & checked & I could still make tee times for this weekend. Hopefully they will open up for you guys.

Any of you’all playing The Golf Club 2019 on XBox One? I’m not sure if it plays across platforms. I’ll create a Society for us if so.

My handle is “bubbagolf”... look me up!

Anyone playing at Berthoud TPC on Monday the 19th with the CGA? would love to meet you and schedule some more fall and early winter golf as we are going to close our course Oct. 31

Anyone playing at Berthoud TPC on Monday the 19th with the CGA? would love to meet you and schedule some more fall and early winter golf as we are going to close our course Oct. 31
Would love to, but still out until next year more than likely.

Back