Colorado Members thread

Aah, peach country. I want to do the lavender bloom so maybe let's get some weather side golf going as well
I have buddy that has a lavender farm & also know a great little lavender distillery with awesome cocktails.

@kiwichris I'm aware of it now. Out in Elizabeth. Weather needs to improve soon. I need to get out and hit my new clubs. But working nights doesn't help either.

I just decided to try a month membership at D'Lance's indoor simulator. Anyone else done this? I did my fitting there.

I just decided to try a month membership at D'Lance's indoor simulator. Anyone else done this? I did my fitting there.
I did an 8 week sim league here & it was good but not for putting. Getting ready to do another one in a couple of weeks, figured it definitely helps keep the swing together.

I did an 8 week sim league here & it was good but not for putting. Getting ready to do another one in a couple of weeks, figured it definitely helps keep the swing together.
Doing a league would be cool. Might have to try that some time. But I wouldn't be able to make it one week out of the month. I work 7 days on and 7 off.

Doing a league would be cool. Might have to try that some time. But I wouldn't be able to make it one week out of the month. I work 7 days on and 7 off.
Ours is a 3 man team & if you know you're going to miss you can pre play.

I haven’t. Sounds quite intriguing though. Doubt there’s much near me though

Ours is a 3 man team & if you know you're going to miss you can pre play.
Sounds really cool. Get use to the new clubs and learn how to play a little better. LOL.

Last edited:
does anyone know a good shop or place in colorado springs to take clubs to get loft and lie done and grips? I have a set of pings i210s I need bent. I got them second hand so I am not worried about voiding any warranty and dont want the hassle of having to send them back to ping.

does anyone know a good shop or place in colorado springs to take clubs to get loft and lie done and grips? I have a set of pings i210s I need bent. I got them second hand so I am not worried about voiding any warranty and dont want the hassle of having to send them back to ping.
Wish I could offer some options, but don't get down that way much. I think the only thing down there is a golf tech. Don't think they do club work as a free standing location. Maybe they could give some direction though?

I would suggest talking to the pro @ one of the private clubs,maybe like The Broadmoor & see what they say.

Golftec will do what you need.

And the giving keeps going, this is awesome!

Any western slopers open for a round at Redlands Mesa next Tuesday or Tiara Rado next Wednesday. I have cabin fever and Grand Junction is about the closest place I see with decent weather.

Any western slopers open for a round at Redlands Mesa next Tuesday or Tiara Rado next Wednesday. I have cabin fever and Grand Junction is about the closest place I see with decent weather.
If I didn't have to work, I would be all over it.

If I didn't have to work, I would be all over it.
Sorry about that, but I need to come over when the weather is good, I've been watching the forecast like a hawk. How about a raincheck for Spring or Summer?

I'll be out that way mid-August if anyone is available. Not sure dates yet though, but definitely wanting to hit up Redlands.

Sorry about that, but I need to come over when the weather is good, I've been watching the forecast like a hawk. How about a raincheck for Spring or Summer?
Oh I understand & most definitely!

I'll be out that way mid-August if anyone is available. Not sure dates yet though, but definitely wanting to hit up Redlands.
Hit me up, I'm always game to play if I can.

Would love to meet & play a round or more with other THPr's.

Is there 2 courses out there worth driving out and playing and getting a hotel for? I do not mind traveling for 2 rounds of golf at cool place. Forgive my ignorance on the area, I normally only stop there to ride Horse thief and eat at hot tomato on my way to Moab. Never thought about golf in the area.

Is there 2 courses out there worth driving out and playing and getting a hotel for? I do not mind traveling for 2 rounds of golf at cool place. Forgive my ignorance on the area, I normally only stop there to ride Horse thief and eat at hot tomato on my way to Moab. Never thought about golf in the area.
Redlands Mesa
Tiarado
Adobe Creek (27 hole corse)
Then 30 minutes away is
Devils Thumb
Battlement Mesa.

Back