Colorado Members thread

Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the mountain & still have to work as we are considered "essential".

Denver and Boulder courses are closed, supposed to be a great day. Where did you have in mind?
Not Denver or Boulder.
Depends on who else wants to play. Would be cool to play a raised cup course to see how that is.

Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the mountain & still have to work as we are considered "essential".
I haven't been essential for a good while, except maybe for my dog and possibly my wife ;).

Fort Collins courses are closed, Greeley is open, but it is day by day. TPC at Berthoud is open, but 130, carts mandatory, cart paths only.

Fort Collins courses are closed, Greeley is open, but it is day by day. TPC at Berthoud is open, but 130, carts mandatory, cart paths only.
All courses by me are open. Todd Creek, Riverdale, Colorado National.

All courses by me are open. Todd Creek, Riverdale, Colorado National.
Two down here are open racoon Creek and arrowhead, with a lot of instruction of how to proceed golfing your ball. One per cart and alternate and such, the other walk beside cart.

I'm ready to get out if you have something available up close to you. Tired of house makeover and a drive to somewhere other than a grocery store would be good. While we still can.

Two down here are open racoon Creek and arrowhead, with a lot of instruction of how to proceed golfing your ball. One per cart and alternate and such, the other walk beside cart.

I'm ready to get out if you have something available up close to you. Tired of house makeover and a drive to somewhere other than a grocery store would be good. While we still can.
You pick and I'll book it.
@ddstanford you in?

I'm good with any of them, book it. Your list before works in order for me.
Todd Creek before Riverdale? They might be walking only so bring your push cart.

What is this? You guys actually still play golf out there?

Reactions: J4U
I can make anything north of Denver. Let me know

All Denver Metro counties shut down. Road trip to Sterling?

Back